Apologies — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Apologies

ClaireSaul
ClaireSaul Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
Hi everyone,

I just want to apologise for not having been about to answer specific questions and join in with the group chat generally.  I have been having a bit of a nightmare with several failed colonoscopies, 2 dislocated shoulders and generally feeling pretty rubbish.  I am still taking meds for bowel prep for what I hope will be third time lucky next week - it is all made harder by my Ehlers Danlos.  
I will be back, I promise - and will try to get through everyone's comments over the weekend,
Claire x
Claire Saul
Chronic Pain Advisor
Scope
helpline@scope.org.uk
scope.org.uk

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Claire Saul

No need to apologise, sounds like you have enough on your plate at the moment. You must look after your self first to be able to help other as you do.
    I hope you feel better soon and that up and coming procedure is successful. Unfortunately for you we will all still be here when you are better able

Namaste
    CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Claire, no apology needed we just assumed you where on holiday taking a break, we are not your keeper employer no exsplanation or reasons are expected or required. Get well and continue your great work you where missed but not forgotten.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.