Hello my names Sony — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello my names Sony

Options
sony
sony Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2018 in Start here and say hello!

Hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome emails. Please bare with me I have dyslexia, I suffer with chronic back pain, calcifications in my shoulder, neck problems, lordosis, arthritis in both knees, tendinitis in elbow and hand ,stomach problems, and food intolerances, I've been on income support since 2008 and was migrated over to ESA I receive pip mobility and daily living. I've had several assessments the last one January which was horrendous I was kept waiting three hours before I was seen and was assessed by a terribly rude women, I was shocked when on the 28 march they've stopped my ESA I scored no points at all, I've spoken to various advisors,  I've started a mandatory reconsideration form and applied for a nil income form for housing benefit, I was told to apply for JS but tell them I want to go the sick route and supply a sick certificate, I'm so confused and worried sick so if anyone can help and explain how to do this I would be very grateful, sorry this is a long post.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.