Hi I'm new looking for advice. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm new looking for advice.

Options
hartill77
hartill77 Community member Posts: 97 Courageous
Hi  Everyone
My name is Charlene, I'm a single Mum and one child. 
I'm looking for help on a few things. My daughter is 11yrs old and has autism.
1st is my Daughters school appeal for secondary school.  Where can I get advice to prepare me for my appeal hearing and what kind of evidence would I need. 

2nd I'm looking for clubs and groups for children with autism.  She has done a few at Autism west midlands five ways but they get booked up really quick.  I want something she can do every week.

3rd Is advice on help with anxiety she gets sick on the bus but only when her anxiety is high.  We have wristbands and the doctor has prescribed anti-sickness tablets so were seeing how they go she said they didn't work today and she felt sick.  There new though so do I have to wait a few weeks? 

and last Parents with children with autism who attend secondary school, do you let them travel by themselves? or do they have transport? 

Thank you in advance :) 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.