Health assessment report, should I be worried?? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Health assessment report, should I be worried??

Andy2502
Andy2502 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi I'm new here,

I had my F2F on the 11th of April so I know it's only just been over a week but I phone PIP to ask for a copy of the report 3 days after my F2F and they said they hadn't had it yet but they'll put a note on the system to send it when they receive it, today I phoned Capita who did my F2F and asked how long it would take them to send it to the DWP and they said it's with a senior health professional and should be with the DWP in a couple of weeks, is that normal? Should I be worried? It's causing me sleepless night and my anxiety has gone through the roof 

Comments

• atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Hi Andy

A warm welcome to you.

It sounds like the report is being reviewed/audited by another Health Care Professional.

This is entirely normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Leave it another few days and contact the DWP for a copy of the report.

When you have it to hand, you I'll be able to see your scores on each activity.

Hope this helps.

Atlas46
  • Andy2502
    Thank you @atlas46 it's just that I've read on a few people on here say it usually take 2 to 4 days to get to the DWP so I was getting a little worried 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Reports are randomly pulled for auditing, you are just one of the unlucky ones.
    That being said, it should be right when DWP do get it

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Hi Andy

No problem that people get worried, as the process is long winded and very complex.

What people should do, is get themselves prepared for the next stage of the process.

In your case when you get a decision, be ready to appeal the decision, but take advice from CAB.  Or, plan a celebration, if you get an award that you are happy with.
  • Andy2502
    My assement finally reached the DWP on the 24th now the waiting begins, fingers crossed I'll get the result I'm expecting and I won't have to wait too long for it, thank you for everyone's help

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.