Survey about the abuse of people with visual impairment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey about the abuse of people with visual impairment

Dimitra_Liampa29
Dimitra_Liampa29 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My name is Dimitra Liampa and I am a master student in "Special Education and Rehabilitation", which is part of  the Department of Educational and Social Policy of the University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki, Greece). 

The aim of the research is to investigate the phenomenon of abuse of people with vision impairment and then the consequences that this has on their psychology and in particular on loneliness and depression, anxiety and stress.These questionnaires are tools for the collection of master's thesis data. 

Completion of the questionnaires takes 20-25 minutes. Please read carefully and answer honestly all the questions. Do not spend too much time on any statement. For any information or clarification you can contact me directly (Liampa Dimitra, primary school teacher, e-mail: dimitraliampa29@gmail.com).

Your answers will remain confidential and will be used solely for the purposes of this study. These questionnaires are anonymous and I ask you to answer all the questions in the way they are set up each time. The data of the questionnaires are used for purely scientific - scientific reasons. 

It would be helpful for me to forward the Google form below to people with visual impairment who are members of your organization as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
Liampa Dimitra

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.