Battling depression and anxiety — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Battling depression and anxiety

danijtagg
danijtagg Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm currently battling depression and anxiety I have symptoms of ptsd I've been battling for 5 years 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @danijtagg and a warm welcome to the community. Good to have you with us.
    We have many members who have faced depression and anxiety, so you're not alone here and are sure to find some good friends. A lot of related discussions take place in the 'Mental Health Issues' thread, so you might like to have a look in there to begin with. You could also look at the 'Ask a Mental Health Advisor' thread.
    Having had issues with depression and anxiety myself, I want to assure you that you are safe here, and that you will not be placed under any kind of pressure. When you feel comfortable to do so could you tell us a little more about yourself? It might help us to find ways to help you.
    Very warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijtagg
    Mind are a mental health charity and their website has lots of support and information that you may like to look though.

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for help with?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • cripps
    cripps Community member Posts: 412 Pioneering
    Hello, if you have trouble finding somewhere to go for help then why not try the company called SURVIVE they’ve done a great job with me and they have No time limit on how long you stay with them. Good luck. NC

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.