How do I go about setting up an anti bullying programme? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do I go about setting up an anti bullying programme?

shaz81
shaz81 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2018 in Autism and neurodiversity
hi i was diagnosed with Asperger,s syndrome about 6 years ago, I have a idea to start up my own bullying programme called Asperger,s syndrome autism bullying programme not sure how to go about it, if anyone got anyway they can help me thanks shaz81. 
s a bell  

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @shaz81 and a warm welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us.
    There are some key questions, I think, before anyone can respond clearly to this. Can you tell me what sort of anti-bullying programme you are thinking of - is it something to be conducted in schools, is it a web project or something else? Is it something you plan to do yourself in a local school, in local schools, or are you wanting to create something national? And can you tell me if you are still at school yourself and how old you are? All these things make a difference.
    In the meantime other members here may get back to you, so please bear with us and keep in touch.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • shaz81
    Hi I do kickboxing I like to do for adults and children in my own business, where I can help adults and children to cope and deal with issues in daily life, from, stress, delrdepres, anxiety, anger and bullying with in work or school's, not sure how I can go about it, thanks if can help I be happy
    s a bell  
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shaz81
    Welcome to the community, have you tried speaking to your local council for advice and support?

You could also get in touch with the National Autistic Society, they have local branches around the country so perhaps there is something near you?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • shaz81
    Hi i have sent message to them nothing come back yet put I will talk to council next week thanks 
    s a bell  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.