Hi, my name is Ruck! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ruck!

Options
Ruck
Ruck Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have COPD, Arthritis and Curvature of the Spine, mental heath issues and Ulcers. I am lucky that I am not a horse.
I am an active Labour party member and Trade Unionists.
Rick Grogan

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Ruck
    I look forward to chatting with you :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ruck and welcome. Look forward to getting to know you better.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Ruck
    Ruck Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    My name is Actually Rick But I cant change it on my profile.

Rick Grogan
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Rick @Ruck. I think there must be a chance that admin can change that for you, but either way it is good to meet you.

You sound to have been a very busy man - I was actively involved in politics some years ago and know the rigours of campaigning - and I admire your dedication.

This is a list of the categories/forums here at Scope, so you might like to have a look through it and see if there is anything of particular interest. If so you're more than welcome to pitch into some of the conversations - an ideal way of meeting people.

And in the meanwhile if there's anything you'd like to ask us or if there is more you would care to tell us about yourself and your situation, please don't hesitate. The better we get to know you, the more easily we may find ways to be of use to you.

Good to hear from you again.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ruck, just drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk confirming what you'd like to change it to, and we'll get that arranged!
  • rigavitch
    rigavitch Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Options
    I would like to change mine also as if I do a search for rigavitch all my comments show and I don't want people knowing my private business or information. Especially the amounts being paid etc...
  • rigavitch
    rigavitch Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Options
    I just emailed and received a reply stating things are so busy it's unlikely I will get a reply...

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @rigavitch. Our email system is causing some problems today, so I've sent you a PM.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.