Have I added too much evidence for my PIP application? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have I added too much evidence for my PIP application?

tramelia
tramelia Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Please, can anyone help me.  I am just filling in my application for PIP (swopping over from DLA).  My question is, I have attached a very large wad of letters and paperwork to help with my claim, at the back of the form.  However, on a different site today, someone said that you should not add too much, making it like they have to try to read through it like war and peace.  So now I am wondering what I should get rid of.  I know you won't be aware of what I have added, but I felt it was all relevant in letting them know all about me.  Please, can anyone advise me?
Thank you.
Tramelia

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Tramelia @tramelia and a very warm welcome to the community. Very glad you've joined us.
    I'm not sufficiently expert to try to advise you on this, but we do have some excellent people here who will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Stay in touch, and don't hesitate to ask any further questions.
    You might find it useful to have a look at this resource on PIP assessments and check out some of the links on the page.
    Otherwise, bear with us and take good care of yourself,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • tramelia
    Hello, many thanks to you both for your help.
    Regards
    Tramelia
  • rachelrees1989
    rachelrees1989 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I’ve just won my appeal today and I had 154 pages worth so I don’t think there should be a limit on what to send medical wise 
  • tramelia
    Thanks to all.  I have now finished putting my PIP form together and will be posting it off signed for and registered on Monday, then its the waiting game.

Regards
    Tramelia

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.