Social Group in Frome, Somerset — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Social Group in Frome, Somerset

ThereIsNoNormal
ThereIsNoNormal Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Does anyone fancy having a chat about anything while having cups of tea or coffee? How about some biscuits as well, if you fancy that too?

My name is Jade. I am a member/club goer of a club especially for people with disabilities or conditions that affect mobility. The club is called PACE and it meets up on Thursdays in Frome, from 10:00am to 3:00pm. I am trying to get more people interested in coming along. (There is absolutely no obligation to stay if you don’t think it’s for you, we are all free to come and go as we please.) There is currently 8 members, but there is room for more. There are a number of volunteers and carers to help us with any of our needs. Every volunteer and carer are very friendly, feel free to have some cheeky banter with them, as they are just as much a part of the group as us members/club goers are. Most weeks we get a lovely and homely cooked meal and a pudding too. If you are interested and live either in Frome or within a 13-mile radius of Frome, please message me? I’ll be very happy to answer any of your questions. Also, transport can be arranged by the club organiser, Carol Harper. So, again, if you are interested and fancy coming along, please reply?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.