Motability, Blue Badges and disabled motoring
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

When a famly member dies

Strange your talking about death
 I had a family member die today.
When i came on here tonight i was gteeted by yoi lot telling me you didnt know me.
Why do you do this every few weeks. Dont you think its very rude to behave in that way

Replies

• debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    My dad passed away on Monday. It really is horrible. My condolences 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • MisscleoMisscleo Member Posts: 646 Pioneering
    Thank you debbiedo49 its nice to have a human being on here.
    Im sorry for your loss
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    No bother 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 20,186 Disability Gamechanger
    Misscleo said:
    Strange your talking about death
     I had a family member die today.
    When i came on here tonight i was gteeted by yoi lot telling me you didnt know me.
    Why do you do this every few weeks. Dont you think its very rude to behave in that way

Sorry to hear your bad news.

As for the rest of your post i'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you can enlighten us with a little more info because your post is a little random.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • MisscleoMisscleo Member Posts: 646 Pioneering
    You have to read from the beginning. 
  • o5jessicao5jessica Member Posts: 42 Connected
    DorrS about that,you to lost family I have  I do not vope it's still painful
Sign in or join us to comment.