What help can I get for trapped nerves? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What help can I get for trapped nerves?

Options
Stuart1626
Stuart1626 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello hows you all today

Comments

• Stuart1626
    Stuart1626 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Iv got trap nerves in 5 places in the Lumb 1 2 3 4 5 its just like tooth aching all the time they will not operate on me to dangerous what help can i get 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Stuart1626 and a warm welcome to the community. Very glad to have you join us, but very sorry to hear about you pain.
    Could you please tell us a little more about your condition and how it affects you? 
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Stuart1626
    You can fill in the online benefit calculator here to see if you are entitled to any support, there is also a self PIP test here.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • mehrfarbig
    mehrfarbig Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Options
    Does it affect your ability to do day to day tasks and you may qualify for PIP for starters. 
    Sarah
  • ronnybiggs71
    ronnybiggs71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi got trapefd nerv in my neck 5 and 7 and i corses for mee to get pinsneedles in my body and i am on gamapentin can i apply for pip ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,002 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi got trapefd nerv in my neck 5 and 7 and i corses for mee to get pinsneedles in my body and i am on gamapentin can i apply for pip ?
    PIP isn't about a diagnosis, it's how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors. Evidence will be needed to support your claim and you'll need a face to face assessment.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.