Disability parking permit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability parking permit

Maidinheaven2399
Maidinheaven2399 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I was given a permit while awaiting my hip replacements. That ran out & I reapplied (it was last minute because I just couldn't muster the energy but it was in time). I was refused & told I could challenge the outcome but only if I had new problems?
I have arthritis in my knees, lower disk problems, growths on my spine which cause pain in my neck, shoulders, arms, buttocks, legs & feet. I take pregabalin, Tramadol, blood pressure tablets, ocular hypertension medicine. If I walk for any distance I end up bent double, if I stand still I have to bend over to relieve the pain, I go up & down stairs one at a time cause of knee pain, my knew hips hurt, using walking sticks help but I have trouble with pain in shoulders & pins & needles in my hands. I have become depressed & take medication for that & pain. I'm under an orthopaedic consultant & pain management & pain management psychologist.
Even though it's only been a year since I applied I've had a new mri & a letter saying I have the problem with my neck, shoulders & back and am no on new medication. Would this be enough to reapply? 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.