ESA assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA assessment

appleton6
appleton6 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
What should i expect at an ESA assessment?

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @appleto6, hello and welcome to the cumunity, you are among friends  on this site who will help you by advising or giving an opinion on the subject matter you or others are asking about. The descriptor for ESA are more intense than those of PIP full details can be found on this site I am sure but if not goggling descriptors of ESA on the internet should give you the Infomation you need.
  • gnmeads
    gnmeads Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Hi appleton6 Welcome to the Scope community. 
    With my assessment, after they canceled it once and refunded me the travel money it was just a case of getting there and answering their questions. All they ask is questions about your condition and how it affects you. It's easy because it just involves talking about yourself. I will say though bring someone with you to help you even if you don't need them so it looks good on your claim. 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.