Can anyone help? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can anyone help?

TashjaWithaJ
TashjaWithaJ Community member Posts: 3 Listener
ive not long had my WCA for universal credit and I’m wondering does anyone know how to get/who to ring to get a copy of what the assessor was typing during the assessment? Thanks in advance x 

Comments

• aaronw3440
    aaronw3440 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Ring the universal credit service centre but they'l probably give you the run around and not send it I had one last September requested a copy and never received it 
  • TashjaWithaJ
    It’s a pain in the **** all the **** we need to go through! I’m having a nightmare with PIP atm and haven’t even had the assessment yet it’s tomorrow
  • aaronw3440
    aaronw3440 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    I'e gotta go through the whole appeal with pip they pretty much called me a liar when I've got PTSD,  two personality disorders , eating disorder , severe anxiety and depression and claimed I'm under no mental health support when I'm in therapy and have been in therapy for over 6 months 
  • TashjaWithaJ
    I had a home assessment appointment booked with the pip people and was freaking out because of a stranger being in my house but was calmer than I’d be if I had to go outside, that was supposed to be on the 10th! Waited over an hour before I got my mam to ring them and they were like ‘oh yeah it’s been cancelled, you should’ve been sent a letter?’ And they’d rebooked my appointment for tomorrow in a place that’s an hour away from me! My friend has rung up morning and afternoon every day to see if there are any home appointments avalible or atleast one that’s closer because after sitting for 15 mins in the car my back pain and anxiety is unbearable but nope off I go to this place tomorrow at 8am! :(

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.