Feeling depressed — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling depressed

Sholay09
Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
Hello I am suffering from depression still because of younger adults like myself being treated as children in which they should not be as they are now old enough to do what they want and because they deserve to be treated as adults like be able to move on to adult services because I believe that rather than extend all of the youth or child and adolescent services up to age 25 in which I don't want that to happen now because at age 18 we are adults now and still should be able to move on to adult services without it being so scary for anyone anymore or for it to be more smooth as I want people to come up with some more better ideas as I really want to be listened to and for my voice to finally be heard because it makes me feel very depressed, suicidal and angry when nobody seems to agree or listen to anything that I say in which they should do. Also I am still affected by my grandmother's death that occurred last year. I am 20 and I have written a letter to my MP about my worries and concerns.
S.York

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.