What what financial support can I get — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What what financial support can I get

Options
robinhood8
robinhood8 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
I was born with cerebral palsy I work parttime I have been diagnosed arthritis in my back my neck and my right ankle I find it very difficult to getting to work may have to cut my hours again  please can anyone give me any advice
Thanks

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @robinhood8 Good afternoon pleased to meet you .

Have you seen our information on benefits and I am sure anybody else be available.  To assist and advise you. Our community.  You need to speak to one of our team. On the above number. Hopefully they may be able to advise.

Have you seen our information and posts and threads on Employment issues finances and ESA.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • robinhood8
    robinhood8 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
     said:
    Hello @robinhood8 Good afternoon pleased to meet you .

Have you seen our information on benefits and I am sure anybody else be available.  To assist and advise you. Our community.  You need to speak to one of our team. On the above number. Hopefully they may be able to advise.

Have you seen our information and posts and threads on Employment issues finances and ESA.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi @robinhood8 and a warm welcome to the community. I suspect that the number @thespiceman wanted to insert 0808 800 3333, our free telephone helpline, open 9 till 5, Monday to Friday.
    Hope that helps. And please don't hesitate to ask any further questions or to tell us more about yourself.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • mehrfarbig
    mehrfarbig Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Options
    Depends on your difficulties...Access to Work can help with taxis and other adaptions to help you stay in work. 
    Sarah

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.