One arm perfect photos every time please share — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

One arm perfect photos every time please share

Options
bigbadbeardavid
bigbadbeardavid Community member Posts: 5 Connected
Hi my name I Daevid and I would love to share some news about a smart phone that , The HUAWEI P20.
I lost my R arm in a motorcycles accident and also had a T.b.I brain injury that left me in a coma for 3 weeks, also I had multiple bone fractures. Small intro done I really need to/want to share my experience with this phone, for years I have felt left our as far as smartphone photography goes.
Holding the phone still whilst trying to push the button to take the pic is/was impossible.
No more do I feel frustrated with blurred shakey pics.
The HUAWEI P20 Is the answer to my poor photography. Double click the volume button takes you to snapshot mode then all you need to do is say "Cheese" then the Ai artificial intelligence dose the rest it will focus then stabilize before taking a near perfect photo, the Ai can also identify what the subject is in the viewfinder, is a dog,a flower,a portrait and adjusts as needed. Wow !!! 
I recommend the HUEWEi P20 town anyone especially if like me you have found it hard in the past, Not only is this a for me the perfect answer to me it comes packed full of apps etc that the more I use the more impressed I become. Enough said for now if you want to find out more ie spec memory etc. Have a look for yourself. I highly recommend the #P20Insiders #HuaweiP20

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.