Had tribunal on Tuesday, not received decision yet — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had tribunal on Tuesday, not received decision yet

Options
scottishboy24
scottishboy24 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello I had my trubinal on Tuesday they told me they would send letter out still hvent got it yet and wen I was there women had her decision made there I got told mine was sent in post I want too knw why i was different

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Tribunals often send decisions out in the post.  If you haven't heard after a week, phone the tribunal clerk.
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I didn’t get my decision on the day , they were running late, and called the clerks office a few days later. If the appeal was heard Tuesday I’d call today but you must ask if they can tell you over the phone.
    If you don’t ask the specific question they won’t freely tell you.

Good luck and let us know
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Usually they write to you within a couple of days, they don't usually keep you waiting any longer than that. Hopefully by now you've received that letter and it's good news.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    When i had a tribunal on a Tuesday i received the decision in the post on the Saturday
    Even though the letter was dated on the Wednesday they use 2nd class post
  • scottishboy24
    scottishboy24 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I have been accepted for pip and wanted knw how long have wait for backdated money how much would I get back from 7 months
  • susan48
    Options
    Congratulations 
  • susan48
    Options
    It could be 5-6 weeks
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congrats I have pip tribunal June 12

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.