Assessment cancellation — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment cancellation

Paddock59
Paddock59 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Been awaiting home pip reassembled for 3 months was due today only to recive call it's cancelled. All the streess of waiting and struggling with my problems. Then when they offer you a date to wich you can't attend due to hospital appointment they get upset. Good job I didn't cancel at such a late time they would have probably stopped my benifit.

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Yes they seem to have their own rules
  • marie21
    marie21 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Oh I was to have home visit yesterday. They never showed up. I just rang asked them why after two letters saying they were coming and would lose benefits if miss appointment. Their reply was couldn't find property.ha ha Live in a city not in countryside.  They said they phoned my house phone. No they didn't. They did neither. I said you not got Google then to find addresses?? I stated my house phone never rang and if couldn't get to it it's got answer machine. Silence!!! I said I have camera's I assure you no one came. I said this is really a complaint. Their reply phone us back in a week and will let you know about your case.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.