Pip renewal f2f assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip renewal f2f assessment

Options
sirenx
sirenx Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hello to you all. I wonder if anyone can help me here please .  My original pip award had come to an end and now I am being asked to attend a face to face assessent.  I have fibromyalgia and suffer from depression anxiety and panic attacks . The stress of these things make my symptoms worse . I also am a recovering alcoholic and the worry is getting to me . Has anyone any pearls of wisdom please.  Thanks in advance ?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

The assessment will be the same as the first time. Answer those questions with as much detail as possible and avoid answering with just a yes or no. Remember, PIP isn't awarded based on a diagnosis, its how those condition affect you daily.

Hopefully you sent in evidence to support your claim, as they very rarely contact anyone for evidence. The onus is on you to make sure it's sent it. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sirenx
    sirenx Community member Posts: 4 Connected
    Options
    Thank you for your help ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.