Bpd at birth — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bpd at birth

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Any one born with borderline personality disorder makes me so unhappy having all these mental health issues i feel ashamed of it 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 142 Listener
    Options
    I’ve just been diagnosed with that although had symptoms all my life. Struggling to find a way to explain it to my family, but ...... they’ll ever accept it or not. Xx
  • sam12
    Options
    Same here I struggle daily I had family abuse. Drs bad to me.i Kant trust them or family I feel abdoned. Isolated list goes on and on always 1 stress after another even wen things finally settle full blown again. U trying for pip listen to this the nurse came last wk said if you don't like life why u still here what stoppin u from goin people not impressed some one said how awful my Dr says it get it so other people my bf a welfare advocate he and lawyer he help me keep posted. Got dishes to do doubt sleep possible still in withdrawal my ex husband poison me for 8 half years my old Dr quit me cold turkey am livid with people  like this I been in flat 3 years not being able to go out 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I’ve seen your previous posts, you’ve definitely been through it. I know what you mean about isolation, I suffered abuse when I was younger and always seemed to be the odd one out when it comes to my family. It’s a constant battle with them, doesn’t help that my Mum seemingly favoured me over them but I guess she felt guilty as to what happened to me. I’m just going through the PIP from DLA process but got fantastic GP support. I hope you’re complaining about what the accessor said to you, someone having suicidal thoughts shouldn’t be mocked. I should know. I found my friend hung, it’s bloody horrific :( xx
  • sam12
    Options
    My friend hung her self on the mh ward crazy world.i rather be an alien on a planet then love on earth 
  • sam12
    Options
    Fisted in the face by mother belted with buckle in any area. Whipped with a towel. Chased with knives.head smashed against the wall. But mum has another side very kind. I never knew mum very well .we go out together she still bully me in front of people so embarrassing I  no idea why she like this she told me she was raped young to had a brother I never met gave him up 4 adoption male 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You’ve been through so much but I am always here for a chat if you want one xxxx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.