Nerve damage to neck — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nerve damage to neck

Options
disabledkenny1
disabledkenny1 Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
Hi Friends how are you today I hope you are well, I went to our Disabled People & Elderly Support Group meeting today at midday for two hours for our 2nd meeting at St Herberts Court, Wellington St, Chadderton, OL9 0JD

I went to see the physiotherapist yesterday & he things I have nerve damage in my neck so waiting for a MRI Scan on it should take 2 weeks but cannot get results for about 7 weeks? I am likely to be referred to a neurologist then worse case I may need surgery on upper spine with all the risks involve he asked I said if it sorts out the weakness & pain in neck shoulders & arms then yes.

NHS is so bad at present I am not surprised that the disabled community is so bad in health, if you had any problems with NHS please let me know as I have a petition going for the Director of NHS & starting one off for the Prime Minister.

Have a wonderful day dear friends Kenny.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.