pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip

ruhi
ruhi Community member Posts: 11 Listener
hi everyone i received my pip bundle yesterday and so much lies in and thy have asked the tribunal to dismiss the appeal s this normal happensto everyone so scared

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 68 Listener
    No its not normal 
  • ruhi
    what shall i do will tribunal dismiss my appeal

• ruhi
    as they saying thy are opposing this appeal andask the tribunalto dismiss the appeal and confirm the secretary of state decision
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    jim1074 said:
    No its not normal 
    This is not correct! It is perfectly normal for DWP to appose the appeal and ask the Tribunal to dismiss it. They do it with every Tribunal request!

You have nothing to worry about, your appeal will go ahead. You'll just have have a lot of patience while you wait for your hearing date, which could be several months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Be patience and calm, it's a mind game your find yourself in,waiting and wondering what if. Continue to live your life as best you can making sure you have all your papers, evidence ready for the tribunal.
  • ruhi
    I was thinking to ring pip people and tell them tht the accessor has written wrong basicly lied its completely other way round in report from wht I said shall  I ring them or wait for tribunal

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    ruhi said:
    I was thinking to ring pip people and tell them tht the accessor has written wrong basicly lied its completely other way round in report from wht I said shall  I ring them or wait for tribunal

There's no point in ringing DWP because they won't be interested in the lies that were told, neither will the Tribunal. You can make a complaint to the assessment providers about the complaint, if you wish.

You need to wait for the Tribunal hearing date and make sure any evidence that you're sending in received at least 10 days before the hearing.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    As others have said, the DWP believe that they are right and you are wrong. As such they believe that if the appeal is to be heard it will waste everybody's time and money as the decision the Tribunal will come to will be exactly what the DWP have decided already. The DWP would prefer claimants to just accept what you have been told and don't argue about it.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    DWP Always argue against the Tribunal hang in there and keep fighting 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP Always argue against the Tribunal hang in there and keep fighting 
    Yes because they believe that the Tribunal have made an error and awarded a benefit that the DWP believe is not appropriate.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.