Mental health issues
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Mental health issues

hayleighhayleigh Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is hayleigh. I suffer from severe mental health issues. I have done since I was 13. I am nearly 26 now and mental health is getting worse. I have asked to go on a depot of depixol but have not heard back from my psychologist. I really am at a low point. Don't know what to do anymore. I hate the way I feel about myself

Replies

• hartill77hartill77 Member Posts: 97 Courageous
    Hi @hayleigh
    Welcome to the community! I hope you find it useful! 
    Has your Psychologist tried CBT with you? 
    If not could be worth a try! 
    I had it for my anxiety and worked well. 
    Keeping a worry diary can help to think less about things that play on your mind :) 

Happy to help if I can 

Charlene
  • EmmaBEmmaB Member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    Hi Hayleigh.  Sorry to hear you feel low.  If your mental health issues are as a result of trauma then have you ever had any EMDR - eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing - therapy?  There is also evidence that doing therapy that works through the body can be effective for those who have experienced trauma.  Either way I hope you find some effective help and can get your life back on track.  Emma
Sign in or join us to comment.