awaiting pip decision. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

awaiting pip decision.

chanelevyrai
chanelevyrai Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi just wondering how long it takes to get a decision on pip as I am anxious as hell . I had my f2f last week Wednesday received a text on Friday that they had received my assessment and they will write to me within for weeks. Do they just text you or do you get a letter as well saying they received all information as I been on a few forum and people say they sent them a letter saying they received all information also if u do get awarded do u get paid before the letter or after as I read people say they got paid before they received the letter. Thanks

Comments

• dean1370
    dean1370 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    The DWP do text to say we have all information and will make a decision with in 4 weeks , the assessment is now with the decision maker , In my experience , you will receive a letter stating either you got pip or didn’t get pip , then money owed will be paid back to you , the DWP also send texts giving dates as to when money will be paid into your bank account , but Never text giving a decision on benefit it’s sleays in writing .
  • chanelevyrai
    chanelevyrai Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Okay thanks for your reply I was just wondering because most forums are from like 2016 but thanks for your reply

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.