If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Mandatory reconsideration

kullboyskullboys Posts: 1Member Listener
edited July 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello everyone
How long does a mandatory reconsideration decision take.
Will I receive notification that they have received it.
Thanks. 

Replies

• ricky1040ricky1040 Posts: 93Member Courageous
    they told me it would be 2-4 weeks for decision. do you feel confident about yours? my assessor was lovely but missed a lot of details i have verbalised during our assesment meaning i got higb rate mob and nothig for daily care with 4 points. i sent mine with a sensory support nhs letter detailing how im effected in the areas that where ignored and reiterated it myself in the letter. fingers crossed it will all work out ok for me. i changed over of my own accord as advise said i was on too low a rate previously lol. and this has happened. also means my esa premium was taken as wel so i am currently minus 85 pounds a week. and it is tough going. fingers crossed for us both. anyone any idea of positive outcome rates on mandatory reconsideration?
  • atlas46atlas46 Posts: 827Community champion Pioneering
    Hi

For PIP MR are seeing 24 per cent change in favour of claimant.

At the Tribunal 70 per cent are changed in favour of claimant.

Lesson to all claimants do not give up.
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Posts: 3,420Member - under moderation Disability Gamechanger
    atlas46 said:
    Hi

For PIP MR are seeing 24 per cent change in favour of claimant.

At the Tribunal 70 per cent are changed in favour of claimant.

Lesson to all claimants do not give up.
    The 24% figure is for DLA to PIP conversions. The overall figure since the start is 15% and the current quarter figure is 17%. Tribunal success rate is 71% and possibly rising further. 
Sign in or join us to comment.