So much paperwork now. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So much paperwork now.

Options
Shlbly
Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
Hi all well after a home assessment in February 2017, then going to appeal March 2018 paper based, I lost this. So had to put in a new claim 23rd May, 8 hours at the DDIC. Then getting help from CAB to do a complaint letter about assessor, which went off yesterday.  I now have so much paperwork, I get lost in it all due to MH issues. 
Why are these Atos people allowed to get away with this? Second time I have had this happen now!! Someone needs to stop them making disabled people health worse and lying and omitting things on their assessment paperwork!!!!

Comments

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Sorly you've been through this ordeal .we ur claim m.H based?.it seems too be a current theme were were not being treated fairly .I've seen so many similar posts similar .and your right it makes us unwell .I have a f.2 f at home tomoz .feel an anxious wreck!!x
  • Shlbly
    Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Sorly you've been through this ordeal .we ur claim m.H based?.it seems too be a current theme were were not being treated fairly .I've seen so many similar posts similar .and your right it makes us unwell .I have a f.2 f at home tomoz .feel an anxious wreck!!x
    Thank you, it’s awful what they are doing to people.
    I hope your assessment goes well, you need to be firm with them, hope you have got someone to be there with you too? Good luck x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.