General question — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

General question

ollieandduke
ollieandduke Community member Posts: 174 Courageous
Good afternoon to everyone. Just a quick question. What is is happening in regards to employment and support reassesments. Im due to have a second one may next year are they still doing them or have they now been stopped.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,337 Disability Gamechanger
    They are still doing the reassessments and you can be reassessed at anytime. There were new rules that were introduced last year for those in the Support Group that may not have to be reassessed again after their next one but there's specific criteria to this, so yes, you will eventually be sent another ESA50 form.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    We will wait and see if we,I get called for accessment, as a MS sufferer see what happens.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.