PIPTRIBUNALS.Suggestions. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIPTRIBUNALS.Suggestions.

ZiggZag
ZiggZag Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hya,  I'm new to the forum. Have been reading numerous posts from those suffering through the arduous, inhumane process inflicted on the innocent.  I understand that for some it may be enough that yu exchange info, personal stories and experiences; however if this safety net is losing momentum or exhaustive in your case, I 4 one would be interested in uping the anty on this front. "Safety in numbers"; widely understood analogy, is an appropriate depiction of the preferred status when challenging an enemy or major obstacles. 
Wondering if anyone feels they may have the appetite for making 'a bit of a splash' to ROCK the Boat of Status Quo??  Ahhh sorry!! Don't mean the fab-tabulous Group.  I'm thinking; Crt.OHR legal presidence??❔

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.