DWP/ESA Decision Maker,s & also DRT Decision Makers! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP/ESA Decision Maker,s & also DRT Decision Makers!

poppawotsy
poppawotsy Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited July 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I cannot believe the mistreatment scans failing to disclose or considervpersonal info and medical evidence sent to them but said didn't receive! Stopped benefits twice, wrongly, left no money, 1st 06/01/2016-10/05/2016 won appeal proving various untruthful facts of untruthful lies not receiving various evidence as proved all infovv&:evidence faxed/scanned  from JCPLus. Theybhad to photocopy everything onto a special type of paper! Oop,s I saved that for the tribunal appeal which I aiso supplied 58 pages of further medical evidence! Stopped my benefits again 4 weeks later from 13/06/2016-07/12/2016.Won appeal again!:named and shamed d/m who went out of her way to stop my benefits, took it personal having no empathy qualities to someone less  fortunate than themselves!

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @poppawotsy, just moving the second part of your post into this discussion so it's easier for others to follow:
    @poppawotsy: I forgot to mention about DRT Decision Maker,s! Wow! They are even worse! Dispute Resolution Team! Ha ha! Only accepted ESA evidence none of mine!:Their job title must be made up by someone on "Acid" ! Mandatory Reconsiderations, Universal Credit,Crazy uncival servants;
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    poppawotsy,

It sounds like you have a lot of reasons to complain to the DWP, and I recommend that you do even if your benefits are now sorted out. Escalating complaints through the DWP & as far as possible is one way that we might get the system improved eventually.

If you do complain, think about how you lost out whilst you were waiting for your benefits to be sorted, plus the money that you spent on postage & photocopying. It's worth asking for a specific amount in compensation to reflect your losses, if possible.

Will
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.