If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How do you deal with a bulling?

vysvadervysvader Posts: 90Member Whisperer
Hi all,

How do you use to defend yourself against hyenism when they reach some numbers?

I'm just with a very mild Asperger syndrome, so I can normally watch to eyes, or rather of the other things, but some 12 years ago experienced a short-term psychical problem and, now, I've got for 12 years a paper that I'm psychiatrically healthy... Nevertheless, in eyes of many people, (they give me to know wherever can that) I'm still seen as disabled and it's one of more factors attracting all the best trolls with "the smartest arguments", but I didn't care, went by a free fall too long and it becomes a serious topic. and even epidemic. It dangerously cuts on my new job opportunities, growth, etc... and even without that, it can make you tired to explain someone that disabled aren't animals and should've human rights, not considered idiots, and respect as any other human. At the moment, I'm a student of computer science which is in the best scenario sent with a brush to clean a floor, so that's the best because of the speech about my disability.

In fact, the real people having mental disorders, perhaps psychotics must be stressed many times more than me because it's supposed that they'll think it's everything about them. It's just the group with the highest suicide rate and I don't wonder if the trolls caused a loose of someone's life.

There's not too much talk...  I passed psycho tests 3 times, with 3 different psychologists (e.g. as a part of a job interview, I underwent the tests). I like the game: "quickly say the first thing in your mind" because I don't associate, don't pair words like "Semitic + lazy / non-honest / bad", "psychically Ill + moron / psychopath", "Soldier/Police/Security/authority + to fight against / bad / idiot / power / pretend to be". It's hard, they think they can't be bullies or racists if their grandfathers were partisans (all of them are Eastern boys), so analogically, in the same pattern, it means that one friend of mine is from Lapland thus he's Santa Claus. I used to work in a security and my job was a traffic inspection, checking cars... I did it under cameras, so I did exactly what I should and there's still a video that none wanted to see : ) because there nothing happened except a boy jumping on a bus window as a monkey and showing he wanna fight, but I left him... Well, also ex-security isn't very popular, but teachers, managers, police, forum admins, etc... that's at the same. Also, I'm a Jewish... But there's still the problem they think I'm disabled. 

How do you use to defend yourself? 

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,267Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @vysvader, and a warm welcome to the community!

Thank you for sharing this with us- this was an interesting post to read. When you ask how you can defend yourself, could you explain what it is you're trying to defend yourself from? 
  • SunshineLouSunshineLou Posts: 87Member Talkative
    Hello @vysvader, apologies but I can’t really understand what you’re saying or asking. 
    If you have a PA (my son does, he has autism) maybe ask them to help explain for you?
  • vysvadervysvader Posts: 90Member Whisperer
    edited July 2018
    Hey you all, 
    Well, to be a bit more particularly accurate, I reformulate my question, insert some helpful links on dictionaries and here we go: "What do you advice in a case of harassment and discrimination against a bigger group of people?" I thought that I'm not the first one (just my problem doesn't come from a workplace) and someone heard about a "harassment".

A time ago, there was a slavery (humans got as many rights as animals) and before, women mightn't vote, drive, etc because it was a common belief that women are primitive. I'm happy that the society moved ahead, but we can still see that if someone will wanna make you a "moron", or "primitive" then the only needed argument can be a medical condition unrelated to IQ or personality types. The society will still accept it and that's a problem for high functioning autistic or people with any other medical mental condition.
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,267Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @vysvader, I'm so sorry to hear this- just to double check, are you the person being harassed? If so, I'd recommend speaking to our friendly helpline team, who you can call at 0808 800 3333 (free).

In the meantime, hopefully other community members will be able to offer their advice, and Bullying UK are another brilliant organisation who have some great online resources. Wishing you all the best.
    just to double check, are you the person being harassed?
    Not only that I like your playful philosophic approach, even I add some questions that we can think about but if physical facts (proofs) exist and it covers the definition (of bullying and harassment) then it's not the pisuar. An attacker is a person that attacks (and it doesn't matter what's philosophic reasoning). I guess that I'm not the only aspie staying rather of the time in 1:10 while doesn't mind anybody and also they're not called a moron from a goodness, defense, and the offenses aren't arguments. Don't take it personally but you wouldn't be the first thinking that I like to exercise physically fighting 1:7, be called a moron, kicked from jobs, lose thousands in damages, and the "victims"?". There already were people taking a tissue and crying for them...

Another way, I wanted to get in touch with aspies, but it doesn't make any difference and I thank you for your advice, helpful links and really welcome to see the understanding that disintegration, harassment, and criminal activities don't solve the problems of the society.

P.s.:
    Is it censured? 
    just to double check, are you the person being harassed? 
    Not only that I like your playful philosophic approach, even I add some questions that we can think about but if physical facts (proofs) exist and it covers the definition (of bullying and harassment) then it's not the pisuar. An attacker is a person that attacks (and it doesn't matter what's philosophic reasoning). I guess that I'm not the only aspie staying rather of the time in 1:10 while doesn't mind anybody and also they're not called a moron from a goodness, defense, and the offenses aren't arguments. Don't take it personally but you wouldn't be the first thinking that I like to exercise physically fighting 1:7, be called a moron, kicked from jobs, lose thousands in damages, and the "victims" all the time try to overwhelm me in numbers "because of a defense". There already were people taking a tissue and crying because of them the poor coming minimally in 5:1 while none did care about them...

Another way, I wanted to get in touch with aspies, but it doesn't make any difference and I thank you for your advice, helpful links and really welcome to see the understanding that disintegration, harassment, and other criminal activities don't solve the problems of the society.

Here's something for you : ) Irresistible, I know. While for rather of them is no physical proof or any other good scientifically proven method to determine what's true/false, we can enjoy the discussion, instead. 
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 3,220Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hello @vysvader Pleased to meet you. Understand I have read your post several times. I am an intelligent gentleman. Have time and support many people on the forum.

With sensitivity and kindness. I do not understand what you are saying. Do you wish to clarify what you are saying.  I am confused and would like to help.

Having been in the past had problems with bullies and the attitudes of them. I am curious and want to to know how can the community help and support you..

One of the team had spoken to you. Still I am not sure since what exactly can I as a member of this forum . Support and help you.

I can only but try.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Still I am not sure since what exactly can I as a member of this forum . Support and help you.

That's the point, you provide a support what's diametrally different from a debate common on discussion forums where you can just test/confront (basically whatever). Did you hear about the banner blindness? The habit to skip unusable info on the top, like when you ignore and don't read ads. I've just (first time) read where I am. My apologies : )
    Do you wish to clarify what you are saying.  I am confused and would like to help.
    When I've already written 1000 words, it could be a bit long clarification. Did you mean a particular part thereof, the context of the dialogue, or my motives to debate? Please, could you specify it? Because we are two, both of us, we don't read between lines.
    thespiceman said:
    I am confused and would like to help.
    That's very nice from you and to see an organization supporting people in this way, but I don't wonder that you're confused because I didn't ask for the help. Nevertheless, I would like to thank you for all your offered support. Perhaps, once, I will have to consider it, just it didn't come when I created the discussion threat. 

Best regards
    edited July 2018
    Either way, amazing to see you all guys full of help and understanding with disabled. Just I hope you see your own discussion topics as threads, not threats.
  • feirfeir Posts: 354Member Chatterbox
    Hi. Most people come here for support but there are some discussions also that are nothing to do with supporting people, because you asked a question on how to deal with something then it makes sense that people would presume you are seeking support.

I find that most people are either extra kind to me or just ask about my condition in a non-patronising way so i have not been bullied, i can't get out of the house much anyway so maybe my experiences are not as valid as someone who interacts with society in the more usual way. One time i was treated like a moron for not being able to walk very fast and i just looked at those people as the morons because they do not know me. I have lost some cognitive function since becoming physically disabled also, adjusting mentally to my condition is taxing, being in pain is taxing, sometimes the painkillers interfere with my mental functioning and so does the lack of sleep, but i'm still not an idiot, i just need more time, care, understanding and patience now. If people cannot relate to me as another human being well they are showing their ignorance and lack of experience with disabled people.

My son was bullied, unfortunately his school did not want to spoil their reputation so they hid what was going on while he was not in my care, they lied to protect themselves, but when i knew they were lying we did what most people do and we removed ourselves from that situation, i took 3 of my children out of that school as it was not a safe place for them to be, the bullies i presume did not deal with their own issues and so probably still have the problems they had before we left. How else we dealt with it was seek support, my son saw a lovely psychologist who listened to him and he went to a better school that was able to deal with the trauma the bullying had given to him.

Ideally there would be better things in place to stop bullying and all psychological manipulation that is damaging than just removing yourself from your abusers proximity.
    Hello @vysvader   Thank you for replying back to me. First thing I am a member of this forum. I do not do threats or hurt or harm.

Also if there were threats which is against SCOPE rules then the posts will be flagged up to the moderators. Just have a look under SCOPE rules. If that is your concern.

Am a gentleman. Here to help and support those whose wish to have a kind word or comments with the approach of sensitivity.

The whole idea of a forum is those members to join and wish to comment on a range of issues. Problems shared talked about. How can I be supportive to you.?

I do know and have met people with Asperger's Syndrome.  So if you are looking for support and advice. Any information on how to deal with it. You have come to the right forum.

Have a look at Talk about Specific Conditions.   If that helps.  Many members with comments and advice and lots of information

I also would like to add bullying is and can be harmful to mental health. I myself had been bullied . My own personal circumstances either due to my own disability. Also bullying can take several different forms and aspects.

In many guises. All I can say.

Understand if you find some of my comments misinterpreted.  I apologise.  I come on here as a member of a community. Who always have care and concern for all that come onto the forum.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    edited July 2018
    Hi @feir ;
    Thnx for your reply, amazing to see a real human, the voice of a strong individually thinking personality which is disclosing a heart beating life story just to bring, share the real wisdom thereof to help others. You've got all my sympathies, as much as it's possible. Do you've really got any cognitive problems decreasing your mental abilities? You know, when you fall from 130 IQ to 120 IQ then it's not so big deal. When I see you writing, your performance looks to be comparatively better than that of 90% people those I know.

I hope the best for you and your family. 

Best regards.
    edited July 2018
    Am a gentleman. 
    After the second time, I'll remember. The gentleman, intelligent, spiceman... I believe you and think it's good for you, just like... Please, may I ask you what is your civil name? It's gonna be easier to call you just by a normal name. I'm Vysvader, Juraj Vysvader. Just to make it simple.
    I do know and have met people with Asperger's Syndrome.  
    Yea? I don't know because each one is different. Don't take it seriously, but it's a minority. In the same pattern, I'm a bit Jewish, a bit Greek and each one Nazi in WWII would say the same : ) They do know Semitic : ))) Not? This is a great part of the reasons why I'm harassed because everybody already knows me before even meeting me. Everyone watch movies about medical conditions, knows someone, or eats someone's else speech. Nothing, just you don't really know me.

The whole idea of a forum is those members to join and wish to comment on a range of issues. Problems shared talked about. How can I be supportive to you.?

Yes, I thank you. I think there are many people those need it and think it's amazing.

I come on here as a member of a community. Who always have care and concern for all that come onto the forum.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Thank you for all your care and hope that you'll provide your support to others. I understand your concerns as a member of the community and even more when this is not a random forum... Really, it's a forum of an organization that is getting a lot of money from taxes that all of us wanna see effectively used for disabled people. Thnx.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    Am a gentleman. 
    After the second time, I'll remember. The gentleman, intelligent, spiceman... I believe you and think it's good for you, just like... Please, may I ask you what is your civil name? It's gonna be easier to call you just by a normal name. I'm Vysvader, Juraj Vysvader. Just to make it simple.
    I do know and have met people with Asperger's Syndrome.  
    Yea? I don't know because each one is different. Don't take it seriously, but it's a minority. In the same pattern, I'm a bit Jewish, a bit Greek and each one Nazi in WWII would say the same : ) They do know Semitic : ))) Not? This is a great part of the reasons why I'm harassed because everybody already knows me before even meeting me. Everyone watch movies about medical conditions, knows someone, or eats someone's else speech. Nothing, just you don't really know me.

Yes, I thank you. I think there are many people those need it and think it's amazing.

I come on here as a member of a community. Who always have care and concern for all that come onto the forum.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Thank you for all your care and hope that you'll provide your support to others. I understand your concerns as a member of the community and even more when this is not a random forum... Really, it's a forum of an organization that is getting a lot of money from taxes (including mine) that all of us wanna see effectively used for disabled people. Thnx.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    vysvader said:
    Hi @feir ;
    Thnx for your reply, amazing to see a real human, the voice of a strong individually thinking personality which is disclosing a heart beating life story just to bring, share the real wisdom thereof to help others. You've got all my sympathies, as much as it's possible. Do you've really got any cognitive problems decreasing your mental abilities? You know, when you fall from 130 IQ to 120 IQ then it's not so big deal. When I see you writing, your performance looks to be comparatively better than that of 90% people those I know.

I hope the best for you and your family. 

Best regards.
    Thanks, my family are still dealing with things but we care about each other so that makes it easier.

Yes my cognitive function was quite high and i'd say some of the time i can still understand things but other times i just cannot function too well because of the reasons i said, pain or tiredness mostly. Yesterday i had no trouble replying to your topic here and felt able to elaborate, today i feel 'foggy'.

Nice to see you are finding the forums pleasant. I hope to see you around some more. :)

Are you from the UK originally? Your name is unusual. My real name is greek but i'm not from greece, it's Irene.
    Hello @vysvader Please can I thank you for your posts. I am sorry to tell you I do not use my real name on the forum.

The misconceptions  around a forum.  It s that as part of the enrolling is that every body has an user name.

That they sign into the forum.  They are obliged to do so. For two reasons first reason may I add is for privacy . Some people wish to say their own personal history.  Whether health or family circumstances.

Also could be other issues as well.

Second is that there are rules as with every forum.  May I point out to you Community Guide and Community house rules.

At the bottom of the forum underneath all our information.

Hope that helps.

Look forward to chatting sometime. Please take care. I am sorry I could not be of more help.

You obviously have my concern and if you wish to speak to me.  I am always here around.  Please what ever you do take care

@thespiceman
    edited July 2018
    feir said:
    Thanks, my family are still dealing with things but we care about each other so that makes it easier.

Yes my cognitive function was quite high and i'd say some of the time i can still understand things but other times i just cannot function too well because of the reasons i said, pain or tiredness mostly. Yesterday i had no trouble replying to your topic here and felt able to elaborate, today i feel 'foggy'.

Nice to see you are finding the forums pleasant. I hope to see you around some more. :)

Are you from the UK originally? Your name is unusual. My real name is greek but i'm not from greece, it's Irene.
    Nice to read from you. Well, that's it... The co-operation... There was a time when people had to build the civilization, stay against armed forces without any weapon,  etc... There were more difficult tasks to accomplish by a very small group of people, but they succeed even in greater tasks because they cared about each other. I have seen (from inside) a few activist organizations. In fact, they consist of a very few people behind the doors causing even changes in the laws or whatsoever else they lobby for. Without any utopia, in a conscious, pragmatic, and co-operative manner, your family can thrive in the things that you are still dealing with. Surely, It's easier to say, polemize about it and either way, I didn't write anything new that you didn't already know. If you'll think that you need a helping hand (in a way, to equal the powers) then feel free to get in touch with me. 

To compare, your cognitive functions are sometimes very high (sometimes not) and if I go to the city in a night time so I see half of the young city smashed, but anyway, they've never got very high and you don't fall on their lows. 

Of course, I found an inspirative, intelligent, strong, and nice person to see here, the personality : )

Thnx, I take it as a compliment if you consider that I might be. Merely, maximally up to quarter British (even non-culturally. I know it only from my DNA tests thus that's only irrelevant genetical connection). I grew up in central Europe, born in old Czecho-Slovakia. Some of the Jewish used to move generation by generation, mix with a majority in each country (til assimilated) and I could argue roots (or even in some countries require a citizenship) in the range from the Aegean Islands (in Greece) to the Arctic area in Scandinavia and from central Europe to the Atlantic ocean (in the UK). Like Americans... The given name is central European, but the surname is from archaic Frisian. 

Nice name and to read, I am delighted to meet you, Irene. You're not from Greece but in your case, Greeks won't complain if someone will think it.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    edited July 2018
    Hello @vysvader Please can I thank you for your posts. I am sorry to tell you I do not use my real name on the forum.
    Thnx for your reply. OK. In this case, could you make it clear how you would like to be called? The intelligent, gentleman, or spiceman?
    The misconceptions  around a forum.  It s that as part of the enrolling is that every body has an user name.
    Nope, I asked you what's your real name, not the Scope. You could consider doing it, just an advice. I'm not your client, but I'd been staying in the position and watching that you do or don't sign and stand for whatever you write/say (your words), or whatever you do publicly. It's fine if people change dress like a tuxedo for one day and the next day wear a union suit for a manual work, or if they change the pink color for the white, take a shower, and shave themselves to make a better impression. That's fine, it fits the purpose. But imagine a businessman or any other representant of an organization/company dealing with clients in a musk on the face and fake name, switching like a radio in the public and private talk. I understand the security reasons, but it costs all.
    For two reasons first reason may I add is for privacy . Some people wish to say their own personal history.  Whether health or family circumstances.

Also could be other issues as well.
    I guess that you mean that someone could abuse the info about vulnerable individuals while this kind of information on the forum is deemed as strictly private because it awakes biases, harassments, and discriminations, for example... It looks reasonable, it's quite interesting to read about this topic... 
    Look forward to chatting sometime. Please take care. I am sorry I could not be of more help.
    Thnx, and the same here. I wish you the best.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    My best friend is in the process of having a DNA test to find out her family @vysvader I think it will be interesting to see her results. I used to be really interested in DNA also but because my brain doesn't want to work that has ended for now.

I had to google Frisian though as i had never heard of it. The results say it is still a language but only used by 300,000 people now.

You'll have your work cut out with me lol, sometimes i am able to chat and elaborate easily but others i cannot and so will be either unable to reply or reply with nonsense maybe. :)
    edited July 2018
    You can get it cheap, put your saliva (I could do it 10 times) but you'll have to wait all weeks for results... Then you download the raw data and reuse it between more free services. For example, for free, codegen.eu provides up to 3000 sites of health reports). You'll definitively find what you're actually interested in and can avoid what you don't know about. Also, www.myheritage.com allows you to compare your DNA in their database for free (but you can use the test from Ancestry, or elsewhere) and it can be further interesting to play around on other services.

To be honest, I don't think it should be my surname. Y-DNA is passed just from father to son as well as surnames and that my Y-DNA is a Greek form of J2 haplogroup and I've got a few genetical relatives in Greece. My grandmothers had hold secrets. Visvader is still translatable from Dutch. Fishfader could be easier to understand. There was no official Slovak writing system before WWI able to slovakizate foreign names.

Except for your relatives, I advice to check www.gedmatch.com. Too, they provide free services those would be brutally expensive from elsewhere. This is how it looks : ) For example, you can check your chromosomes, compare relativity between more tests, etc. I just played around and checked ancient cultures : ) Alberstedt culture, the genetically closest culture to me was a neolithic mediterranean colony : ) In Germany, but no Germans.

You're a bit too much self-critic, but it indicates that you don't underestimate others, so in a theory, you are supposed to be a nice society and not even close to such bad condition as you think. I don't see any non-sense and had never seen.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    Hi @vysvader , you're probably right about the dunning kruger effect, lol. I like to think if myself as a realist more than anything but it's hard to judge.

I had a look at those sites and they have a lot of information (i have no DNA sample to use with them but i am interested in DNA overall and was studying that and cells before i developed a pain condition).

You seem very knowledgeable on ancestry, is this something you are passionate about?
    edited July 2018
    Yup, there's no projected deficit, rather the opposite, thus one could seem to think about the Kruger effect, that you don't lack a self-esteem and don't feel all the time superior in a comparison to someone else, or whatever else... I'm a sociable person : ) belong to a few societies and know many people that others call a genius (why to avoid?). In fact, I can see the same conscious, well-organized, and independent (own brain-using) deep thoughts like when I watch you. The self-awareness is something that comes along a consciousness and, also they do what you did when are tired, etc. But they perform better when are tired than the others when are fresh.
    Furthermore, it can be better in general. A time ago, ****-sapience lived along Neanderthals those weren't smarter, but if ****-sapience would irrationally see them all the time as idiots and deem themselves superior in everything then the chances are that we could still live in caves like animals, eat everything raw (Europeans wouldn't survive the Ice Age), maybe there wouldn't be native Islanders in Pacific, etc. They taught them a lot.

Yea, it's the best bio-metric system. You can find out anything from your face (Id?) to the personality traits. Well, you studied genetics (I didn't), so you can correct me if I will be in a mistake : ) That's practical to know and good to have you around. If you test yourself, download the raw data and use in the services, you don't find only the bad but also the good genes. It doesn't help you only to recover from an illness (instead of decreasing symptoms), avoid something 20 years ahead, also you can find a way how to improve something else. For example, I know that which medicine doesn't work for me, my hormonal/neurotransmitters levels, metabolism, etc.

To be honest, no. Either way, what do I've found? West Slovakia is well-known as Celtic, just not British Celtic, for example... I'd not call it a passion, but wanted the medical reports and there was a time in Slovakia when I used to be known as Semitic (I got it to feel from Slovaks), so I wanted to know it's true that there's something from the Middle East. Plus, reportedly, my grandmother was from Budapest (Hungary) but there are two different versions and I wanted to know what's true about it. The surname "Panda" sounds like a joke. Hungarians are genetically European (what's visible on the first look) but in the past, they used to believe that their ancestors were rather the Huns, in fact, the East Asian people like Mongolian/Chinese. The word "Panda" even isn't of Asian origin (a French zoologist invented the word), it's a very new thing that came from the west. On the other hand, I found some relatives in many relatives in Budapest like Wintersteins, Drexlers, (Czech) Novaks, etc but they aren't Hungarian. For example, one of the trees:

The other stuff below and many more is just some extras that wasn't awaited.

Lol, i am sometimes not so intelligent as well, like i laughed when i saw what had been censored (childish i know, just seemed funny that we cannot discuss properly in scientific terms because a part of the word is used offensively but i hadn't realised until it was censored here).

i believe scientists want to recreate a neanderthal being using DNA they have acquired, to study them. Sometimes i love science but other times i do worry about the ethics involved. I did hear that scientists also believe the neanderthals were more intelligent than we are now, not sure how true that would be and we also need to consider that we may have evolved for survival purposes rather than a defective reason. I think the study would be interesting, but not sure how ethical it is to create life for that purpose, and other such studies based on already existing person have been considered cruel by their subjects.
    I probably will test myself just to add to the data really, the more data they have the more conclusions they can come up with as a definite, don't know why i haven't done this before now tbh. :smile: 

I love the surname Panda, it seems an unusual name to have seeing as an animal is also called panda but as it's a european word it does make sense that it is used in europe. I see some relatives are dead, have you managed to contact any living relatives and how did they take it?
    edited July 2018
    Thnx, but it was my fail if I didn't check it behind myself, nothing about you. But it's nice and not surprising to see that you're one organically capable of discrete-events simulations : )

When permafrost already melts, thraws then there'll be a chance to find some better preserved cells with usable fragments of DNA. If we already watch the comeback, recolonization by almost lost bacteries like antrax, 32K years old plants, 42K years old worms... I guess that this is exactly what fascinates you, what you've studied. In fact, they'll need you, the scientists will need a scientist (a college). You often use idioms of academics.
    Actually, without any attitudes or serious plans, what's your "dream project" that you would like to touch? Would you like to work on some new/lost species, organic or inorganic immortality, RNA computing, or on a human health research, or something else? Let's say, it's just about the interests.
    Neanderthals? I must agree with you, perhaps defective reasons, or the malnutrition and the modern safety life weren't the only factors. Surely, the linguistic and social interaction is very important. At the moment, we've got an enormous contribution, a volume of 7.5 billion wired people learning each other, building on shared knowledge, globally trading and co-operating on everything that we can imagine (including a fantacy)... The society capable of great and easy achievable things (real things), including those the society has never tried to go for.

Yea, it can be interesting : ) I thank you for your contribution to the science, the world needs people like you : ) By the way, almost everyone is surprised by the results (in the end).

Exactly, if it's a new word thus, too, it must be a new surname. You know, to be realistic, everyone is asked or (also, I used to do it) ask others "where are you from?" and even if someone is born in the UK with a French name like Nigel, or someone from your family has had it then the topic about the origin of the name will continue, naturally. Of course, you don't say that e.g. "Nigel" is an English name even if you're not French. Or if Indians came many generations ago then, either way, they often answer the question "where's the ancestry from?". This is nothing unique for the comparatively more liberal UK, everywhere, people will ask you (all kinds of people and usually, it doesn't have absolutely anything with a nationalism at all, just a curiosity). And, I don't know why you should say that you're Chinese in China, Slovak in Slovakia, African in Africa, or whatsoever else while you've guaranteed the rights for self-determination by the article 15, the "Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It" or simply self-determination. I'm fine if my grandparents met the dead relatives. I needed it just for a case that I'll have to fight for my self-determination because it could easily happen that my rights could be rejected and I would be ridiculed for declaring it. I just needed to know that I'm, or not a Jewish, etc...

There's a probability 1:12 that a person "X" isn't a genetically related child of a parent. I don't think this is your case but if we count on a tree of e.g. 15 people (you, 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents) then 15:12 is becoming a significant probability that you can find an unknown distant family.
    Thanks for asking as this is not something i have thought about for a while. Not sure what i'd like to do exactly, originally i did want to more work on the forensics side of things and my interest does still remain here, i enjoy looking for patterns and discrepancies in the genetic code and am good at this. I grew up in a town that has both laboratories and a forensics investigation unit here so this peaked my interest initially.
    I also had developed a recent interest in epigenetics during my studies a few years ago (especially where it came to mental health) and think i would find this enjoyable too, not sure how good i would be at that as i do need to study further. I do think i would like to work in this field if i had no limitations.
    I do think the robotics side of things looks fun and is an exciting development, i can do computer language programming but am not too advanced in that and struggle to remain focused on improving my knowledge here, so it's likely i would not get involved with that. My cousin is very advanced with robotics though, he has his own company and i could work with him if i was more able to develop skills here, so never say never.

I love that about open source, how anyone can contribute and improve knowledge with no restrictions. Really am surprised i've never sent my own DNA anywhere as it'd be simple enough to do lol.

I agree on the nationality thing, it is like countries are claiming us as belonging to them just because of where we are born, this makes very little sense to me personally. It's a shame you need to find the information for that reason, but kind of cool that you are looking so in some ways a positive. You seem to have gained an incredible amount of knowledge just from doing this also.
    edited July 2018
    Thnx, It's a pleasure and very easy task to interview someone that can speak about genetics, forensics, programming, mental health, and perhaps any science in general (because of the interconnections between the subjects) and still knows what talks about. In a conscious manner, I'll keep carrying on.

Is it usual that geneticists learn to (programming) code or this decision has been made as a result of your own extensive effort? Either way, one could seem to think that rather of the stuff you've worked with is possible to deem as a sequence of a code and if you're good in one area then you're supposed to be good in the related, but I ask you because I've just accidentally found that the co-authors of GEDmatch (the best of discussed open source for scientists, but not medics) share exactly the same set of knowledge, the same predispositions like you and similarities in more ways. For a second, I rethought it's really you. I know it's extremely unlikely, so... It was just a second. It's giving a sense that you might share interests those're even synergetic for the work.
    I guess you work with Python, MathLab, Java? I'm a Pythonist so it's in a field of my interests to know some details about your work in genetics (even if I don't have faraway anything with genetics, forensics, medicine, etc...). I used to think that geneticists use to call someone from Computer Science but wherever I see, you don't need anyone, you're able to do it by yourself. But I didn't see a lot, just you and people behind GEDmatch.

Also, I like Open Source : ) So, you'll like Python. There's a lot of AI libraries and even libraries for geneticists. Basically, it's the most common language for scientists. I guess you'd been already programming in it or will be soon. Also, it's my favorite. But in my case, it's because of a bit lower reason, it's good for bots.

Yea, it doesn't give any sense from the point of view of historicists/geneticists/sociologists (or a minority). Perhaps, it doesn't pass in the false image of the unity and even it breaks the unity itself. A full assimilation sounds like a good idea but it provides just a sporadic acceptation (also when it's forced). Usually, any chameleonism is totally implicit, ineffective for Jewish, African Boers, or Afro-Americans, etc... while there're visibly obvious, recognizable. On the other hand, we can see political games of power (almost in each country). For example, Slovaks recognize own ethnic group living abroad (like in the US and Canada, Austria, Germany, Hungary, etc) after 150 years (according to their ancestry) and after limitless generation in Slavic countries like Croatia where're communities. Meantime, It doesn't give a sense if the same doesn't work for minorities (in own territory) coming just a few generations ago, not 150 yrs ago).

feir said:
    You seem to have gained an incredible amount of knowledge just from doing this also.
    Aproximatelly, I'm currently on the fundamental level where you were many-and-many years ago, the days when you opened just one eye and started to explore. I know the same as any amateur/hobbyist interested in science but it's a nice honor to read it from the master which I could learn from. Thnx.
    Haha i'm not a master in geneaology, you seem to be as some of the things you are talking about were detailed but i did not understand (the links to explanations were very helpful though as well as the pictures). You look like you have a fairly good grasp of genetics also but i'd be happy to help you if i'm able to.

I'd say that it's not usual for geneticists to learn programming, this is something i had a mild interest in way before studying anything else and i did get my skills to an 'advanced' level this year because mentally i have been unable to continue with my studies and needed to learn something to keep me busy. Advanced does not seem to cover anything that hard and i know my skills are not anywhere near a top level of programming so there must be something beyond this level of proficiency that i am not able to reach.
    Like you already know if i wanted to work in AI then i would need to learn how to make scripts to use, and i did drop out of a course on AI because when it got to the programming i could not do it. They were using Python as it goes, i'm more capable of using HTML, HTML 5 and SQL. I have made websites but nothing as complicated as GEDmatch and i doubt i would be capable, flattered that you think i might have done but this is way beyond my skills.

Forced assimilation is a terrible idea i do agree with that, it steals peoples identities and can leave them feeling the same as abuse victims (so i guess it is a form of abuse to them). That was interesting about the slovacs, my nice neighbours are polish and there is a little community of such people here, they are friendly to me and my family and our children play together.

Are you already working in geneaology or hoping to? I note that you are interested in robotics also and seem more like you are working towards that.
    edited July 2018
    Thnx, any hobbyist would like to read it from a pro geneticist. I see you as a professional since you've already worked, got a concrete professional background in the field. Perhaps, both, a specialization and general broad knowledge provide different advantages, different pros, and cons, and you know the professional part thereof but missed all the stuff made for amateurs.

Well, I didn't describe the raw data which you can download (and reuse). Ancestry.co.uk gives own results (with relatives, ethnicity, etc), but then lets you to download a huge text file which consists of already identified, mapped genes (and their alleles), AncestryDNA.txt.

Which provider did you choose? Ancestry, or someone else?

There's a lot of free Linux/Windows software for these tasks, so the people behind GEDmatch (might've it programmed by themselves but they) didn't need to use their own code, might just install what once already works. You're able to do it.
    Take a look at Family Tree DNA which asks $199 for mtDNA results or $169 for inaccurate Y-DNA, etc... (that you can retrieve for free from the Ancestry's raw data and elsewhere). Big-Y? Squeezes $649 (I got all for free). Nice money? Definitively, I don't have anything with it but you might consider it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be (and don't know who's) able to jump directly on the hardest development of any artificial intelligence with a super-quickie, non-systematic, multi-taskingly and quantitatively overwhelming course which should teach you everything in weeks, rather than starting with a conceptual base. If you learn to ride a bicycle/vehicle/whatsoever then after a time, you can do it together with other activities (e.g. to put a make-up, call, eat...) and you can ride fast. But if you straightaway ride fast on a difficult road or/and combine it with other tasks then it doesn't finish nicely.

Well, the scientific projects like with the worm's mind, or growing green computers look attractive but it doesn't seem realistic that I get hands in it (even don't have enough knowledge). Maybe once, robots because it will be everywhere around us, what's not the same as what we can see now. At the moment, I like internet bots while they can automagically make done a job of many people for a current price of 60Watts of electric energy. I work on simple crawlers, scrapers, and chatbots (I just got kicked off from one of my VPSes by web hosting (my lost chatbot)...

A loss of a nationality brings a loss of any connection to the communities and none wanna stay in the middle of the ring or get assigned a totally different nationality. Perhaps, Someone would've none British and a lot of Slovak friends in the UK if doesn't speak in English in the streets and anywhere else (or people get broken face abroad if they speak in own language, just sometimes). When you fully assimilate it means that you're still wearing a face of a foreigner, it's still written in your face but everyone knows that none of the tribes will mind what's going on if something will happen. That's about the numbers and how it spreads. My Spanish friends used to speak me funny stories how they were more times stopped by nationalists in Slovakia : ) They left them to enter a restaurant, or whatsoever else after when they started to speak in Spanish. Once, they received an apologizement followed by the words: "we mistakenly thought you're gypsies". Perhaps, anything southern triggers to remember gypsies. This happened them more times in one week of holidays. I'm whiter than average Slovaks from the majority, only the face is a bit southern, so it wasn't really common in my case but comments about my face... Very common. I don't think it'll be the case of your kids, it's not a Polish story and the numbers are in a favor of your kids.
    Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I did half reply yesterday then accidently shut down the tab and lost everything and was too tired to try again.

I've never worked in this field, sorry for giving that impression. I started studying a few years ago and only have about 15 qualifications in the study of cells, proteins, genetics, etc. Might sound like a lot but i'm fairly certain my knowledge is low compared to someone who is an actual expert in the field. I would like to become an expert one day and was working towards becoming one and then hopefully gaining employment in this area. I'd still be happy to help you if i can.

And i haven't chosen who to send my DNA samples to yet, i'd like to know a little about congenital factors as well as my ancestors so not sure who to go with and how much information they would be able to provide to me.

I have lived in areas with a large amount of non-english speaking people and some of the 'natives' do not like that they don't speak english. It's none of their business what strangers are saying to each other anyway so i don't get why they would be bothered about this. I did not see any violence personally but know that it does exist. 2 of my children are of irish descent so don't typically look out of place here in england. My nice next door neighbour is polish and not my family, they even talk to their dog in polish lol, i do wonder if their dog is bilingual just like they are.

Haha i just realised that i did not know all these websites had chatbots, you know where they pop up on the screen asking to help you? I did wonder how they had them 24/7...i guess they pass the Turing test. So you help write these sometimes, as well as other web tools? That is interesting to know and it actually sounds fun. I hope you one day get to work in robotics and making the programmes for these if that is what you want to do.

Hope you're doing well in this heat also and having a nice summer so far.
    edited August 2018
    Nice to see you replying for so long time, it's interesting to see you at all : )

You're right, the companies manage data of different tested people (can find different relatives), nevertheless, the decoding of the human genome is based on a collaborative medical effort from scientists around the world (the US govt financed a lot thereof, it's rather financed by govts) and it's usually shared publicly. The companies have got the same data making the connection between your genome and health. I've seen more paid services and they don't provide any more/better info. They don't finance any secret DNA mapping research. All of them suck data from SNPedia and similar sources. There are just a few of genealogy firms making own researches like 23andme and even these disclose it publicly. The physical DNA test maps just once and your genes will be written in a text file readable by humans and/or usual computers, so the providers just find the associated public data related to health, gym, etc.

Of course, I must agree with you, people should be tolerant to bilingual speakers... and usually that's nothing else matter, especially when people call, etc that is none of their business. But maybe, once it'll be counter-productive itself, the society won't be able to stand even for the basic human rights when there'll evolve multiple societies having no interaction, each of them having different principles. In a pragmatic manner, if I would be a bit more nationally-socializing it could work a bit, but that's not why I came. On the other hand, I seem to think it's good for me to be transparent in the matters of my nationality as well as you. I fully understand that you mentioned your kids are Irish, not Polish, Scottish, Chinese, or Nigerian.

My first neighbors, it was a group of Italian guys. I wasn't really a friend, we just met... Some of them spoke merely in Italian, but every time when I or/and someone else who couldn't speak in Italian was around, they translated it. One of them told me that it's very impolite when they detach someone, and unsociable because it'd be bad for all of us if we can't understand and intervene in conversations, and/or suspicious that they code. They were a bit impractical, but very sociable. Also, they'd been often talking in a different language but it didn't affect their relationships.

To compare, before people voted for Hitler, he wasn't associated with (and didn't advocate) a holocaust, or rather of that what happened in WWII and in comparison to current right-wing politics, he didn't look as much more radical as one can imagine but he was the first pushing, controlled media, and became a dictator (they mightn't get rid of him, no choice). The vast majority of his voters didn't realize what's gonna happen, or just went with the wind. Even many Nazis had never voted for him if they could know. And, if nowadays people know and vote for someone who has built up a campaign on the connection with Nazi-era just because knows there're voters, then someone can consider that minimally the nationalism, eventually, it could really exist. Politics say whatever people like and perhaps, they can be even civil and tolerant to minorities and/or whoever deemed as disabled but that's not the reason they got voters. Maybe, in EU can be a few nationalists.

Yep, the UK govt has it, too and it's already implemented in the vast majority of the big companies... Like if you want provide a customer support 24/7 then you need 4-5 full time employees and, with all taxes, it could cost something between 60K-85K a year.

You need to train it for a time... Surely, you know IBM Watson (maybe, this can once pass it). They offer pre-trained but customizable chatbots, and there are many other platforms. Even the Eliza Chatbot from 60th years isn't so bad, without any jokes.

Thnx, the same here for you. My summer is fine, and you? Any plans?
    I look forward to our conversation. :)

Thank you, as usual, for the links as i always find those helpful. I did look at 23andme already and feel they do not have enough information that i want but SNPedia looks good even though i could only find 200 diagnosis (many variants of the same thing but with additional info for a more precise answer is good also). I'll probably get someone to help me navigate the site and see if they can find more information as i'm sure i did not find it all. Or i may just look for the site directory, seeing as others sites pull info i am guessing it will be able to be found.

Hopefully without integration people can still be tolerant of each other and human rights can apply to all, i do think it's feasible that rights can be applied to any culture although they might change that culture but mostly only in a way so that it respects all of it's people.
    That is nice about your italian neighbours, they sound kind and thoughtful.

A few years ago here nationalism was gaining votes also, i do agree it tends to be because of lies but also i am sure it is because of xenophobia and ingrained racism of the UK and it's people, i find this distressing because as a disabled person i know these people think the same of us too, and even before i became disabled i was a carer and so didn't like that people saw my carees as not worthy of being classed as human. It's both amazing to be a human with the complex thought processes we have in place but can also be sad to see how some people think too when they use this process to justify hating others. You don't have to like everyone of course but there's no need to hate them.

I'm glad i found out about the chatbots, i don't feel so guilty ignoring them now haha. I didn't know you have to train them, i just presumed they had code that told them how to reply appropriately, but now that makes sense of a lot of the studies i had heard about where they use bots with the general public and why they act the way they do. My brain did not figure this out by itself.

Yes i've heard of IMB not sure which chatbots i have heard of though, i did enjoy seeing their neural networks just now but it also made me a little nostalgic for past studies.

Have you ever talked to cleverbot? https://www.cleverbot.com/
    I did think this was a really good chatbot but sometimes i do wonder if it just links up two people who connect to the site and talk to each other thinking the other person is a chatbot. The chat you get here can be really random so this is why i think that,sometimes the chat is amazing and others it is really making no sense.

Not got much planned here for the summer this year, i'm very immobile and even had to cancel appointments because of this. But i am making new friends who seem very nice and interesting so happy about this.

edited August 2018
    Thnx, nice to read from you.

I re-checked it and, for example, codegen.eu sucks more sources like e.g. NCBI, 23andme, SNPedia, etc and organizes results like you can see below. It just scraps texts (related to your DNA) from the National Center for Biotechnology, SNPedia, etc and gives you links for more info (to more sources). 

I couldn't find the mention about a language in the declaration of human rights, merely things like private messages, correspondence, family/relationship integrity, self-determination, and other personal matters. Perhaps, because the free speech is a synonym for "the Freedom of Opinion and Information" (rather limited on public/non-private matters). Meantime, if I/someone else may not freely say the opinion about the language (a public matter of public places), or politic matters further associated with a democracy (like a widely voted parliamentary party that celebrates a Nazi govt from WWII) without a revenge/verbal offense (without the Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment) then it doesn't look that we live in a democracy or any other form of social organization respecting the rights. Honestly, I like the multi-culti environment often seen as an enrichment and the tolerance is essential but when I sometimes hear people patriotistiically speaking about countries as a person like "All Slovakia(or any other country) thinks/does/is..." then I've to think twice about where's the minor/minors (the individuals), diversity, and multi-culti tolerance. I'm Jewish (as per mtDNA) and a mix of more nationalities so when I'm a person without own country (many & none fully), the tolerance is expectable.

Sure, you're right. The biases, imaginary, and hate are often a common feature. It's hard to generalize but we could really find even statistically proven correlations if look at the whole population, not individuals.
    Do you have any tips/ideas, your own thoughts how to deal with it on a higher level? I know there are many subjects helping with the financial aspects, etc... but I don't really see any groups/non-govt organization those ever tried to make an influence in these matters. Maybe, I'm just misinformed, it's possible but if I'm not then it might be a time to start with something, to create an organization. Any ideas?

Let's say, you'll create your own business and will need it for customers. I guess you've got own ideas what the chat bot should say. I wrote "Hi" and the Cleverbot replied: "I like steak. Do you want pepper on yours?". There's no dispute that it's very funny bot.

I'm happy for your new friends, I think they got a lot.

:smile: Hi. I used to use NCBI for the papers written up and filed on there as they're usually very informative. Did not know they had a DNA & RNA database, and after looking there is LOADS of info, and even tools. Thanks so much for that link as it's amazing. Bookmarked it for later use. Codegen.eu brought up a good amount of detail when i tried the demo allele, that site looks good too.

I think the rights to speech/language would come under:
    Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community? Language is a part of cultural life i think but i'm not sure. What do you think about that maybe?
    I do know that if a person says all of slovakians are *whatever* then that is discrimination, so not racism exactly (because racism is when you think your race is superior to other races) but it is prejudice and discrimination instead. Prejudice can also be a part of being racist though. And yes i don't see the point in that as not all people are the same, not even from the same culture, and people from different cultures can be similar.

I think you're asking how to deal with biases? I actually think this is hard because people tend to need a certain type of cognitive thinking that goes beyond black and white thinking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology) and most prejudice people don't seem to be able to do this. I think if the media was more careful about the words it chooses and how it represents people then this would help, if they stopped reinforcing negative stereotypes. Feminism groups are tending to be working on this stuff, especially the groups run by black women. I am only really involved in feminist groups so don't know of anything outside of them but i think there will be a lot of groups run by POC trying to change things too. There's a lot of jokey and sarcastic things on all the social medias that mock prejudice, racist, and sexist people too but i don't think these educate anyone and are more to relieve tension for those being discriminated against instead. I think the government could do more by creating better societies and stop blaming foreign people for things they create that make life harder for their people.
    You have to be careful these days when trying to make a change in society because sometimes social change groups will come about and instead of them being campaigners they are just trying to make money from people supporting a cause.

I did think chatbots replied to keywords but yes if it said something random to an introductory "hi" that would be funny. How come yours got taken offline?

I think you're one of my interesting new friends by the way.
    I'll say a sleepy goodnight and chat soon.
    edited August 2018
    Also, I thank you for you messages : )
    feir said:

Language is a part of cultural life i think but i'm not sure. What do you think about that maybe?
    You mean like science, art... and yea, sometimes, the language is recognizable as a part thereof. I can't recognize any cultural life of communities in a 3/4 of the public places (e.g. in shops, restaurants, etc...). All of the employees are supposed to speak in the same language. Furthermore, if their teams consist of (e.g.) 5 ethnics, 4 will be in an unequal position (they'll not understand and absolutely sure, it affects their growth in the companies, salary, top up the work stress, detach from the teams, etc... ). Of course, the first thing when I and many others came, we were thankful that people taught us new languages in a work, but we were disappointed that our English didn't improve at all. Many of my friends came only to learn English and learned a totally different language (no choice). One friend of mine, he learned 2 very difficult foreign languages (of his bosses and work peers because he wouldn't able to talk with them), but he still doesn't speak English (the easiest one), after 7 years. He didn't have any free choice, he'd to do what he did. It's a too common story.
    feir said:
    I do know that if a person says all of Slovakians are *whatever* then that is discrimination, so not racism exactly (because racism is when you think your race is superior to other races) but it is prejudice and discrimination instead.
    Slovaks say about Slovaks, the unvoted or non-authorized nationalists, or any lobbyists of any kind speaking in the name of or/and about others). Nationalism holds borders so you can expect it even in schools teaching kids (in the vast majority of countries) but when you connect it with post-communistic unity, the society trained to polarize, suppress individualism and fight against "enemies" of a country... The frequency increases.
    feir said:
     think you're asking how to deal with biases? I actually think this is hard because people tend to need a certain type of cognitive thinking
    That's right, but there's no need to deal with biases, only the anti-social behavior, the actions. I'm pretty sociable, thus naturally, am connected with hundreds of people from high IQ groups. It's not their bias, they're really smarter than the vast majority of people on the planet but if someone of them thinks it, it doesn't mean that behaves anti-socially and makes a bitter life to anyone just because thinks that someone else is worse (in a way). Statistically, they behave even more civil than the rest. Perhaps, it's more difficult with savages but still, it's hard to think that this is the main point that causes an anti-social behaviour. 

Do I need to change thinking of people to stop them breaking the laws? 

feir said:
    You have to be careful these days when trying to make a change in society because sometimes social change groups will come about and instead of them being campaigners they are just trying to make money from people supporting a cause.
    I don't have any other option except the change. Many years go, I used to know a few of them, learned the technical climbing, and some other fancy stuff so approximately, I've got a bit of imagination. I believe you, that's why I wanted to know if it's better to start something own. I know, I can see the salaries in charities on indeed.co.uk.

feir said:
    How come yours got taken offline?
    Someone trolled, complained to the VPS hosting, said that it's a botnet attacking other servers. Of course, it's just chat bot but the hosting doesn't have the human resources able to check the programming code each time someone complain on some of their customer, so gave me 1 day to answer the tech support and then deleted my instance.
    edited August 2018
    feir said:

I do know that if a person says all of slovakians are *whatever* then that is discrimination
    This is really mind-blowing and brain-dwelling, I apologize but I didn't graps it and am curious, don't know who else except Slovaks speak about them in this manner. I'm sure you can provide the source, facts (almost any activity creates physical/digital facts). Thanks.

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader

Hi again. I have had a few days away from home being looked after as well as caring for someone else. It has been nice and i am back home now. I hope you are still enjoying the summer, i am planning to go away and be looked after again next week.

Ok about the slovakians and discrimination first.
    I did not only mean slovakians, i mean if any group of people is treated like they are all the same then this is discrimination. Not sure what info you need? But the definition of discrimination is having a prejudice view about any type of people. Slovakians could also be these type of people though of course because any type of people can.

I'd say you do not have to change the way people think to enforce laws, not exactly. Many people will comply with laws just because they are scared of the consequences, and many because they like to think of themselves as good people who do not break the law. But there still will be people who will find ways to get around the laws because they do not respect them and they do not respect the people who these laws are there to protect. And i personally think it is more ideal that attitudes change so that others understand that everyone is entitled to equal opportunities and they understand that bias is pointless.
    Bias is natural to a degree, we should be wary of people we do not know, but not to the point where we class all people who are similar as not to be trusted and not to be valued.

I think i mostly interact with people with average IQ but for very short periods of time (or not at all is more ideal lol), i find most are not savage but are more uninteresting for that reason as their interests are things like television, gossip, and things i see as pointless, my closest friends and family have better interests and we can have good conversations that we seem to enjoy. I also feel like most people could be of higher IQ if given the opportunity to do so, they use their IQ in a way that helps them survive and cope with daily living rather than learn anything that may be more interesting. This is a shame and down to the people running society as they could do so much more to ensure their people are educated and are given the time to have learning opportunities.

I did not know that about people learning foreign languages to be able to interact in this country but this is very interesting, i don't have much interaction with people who do not speak english. I wouldn't even know on the internet if they were english or not if they are speaking english like we are, your name was the only thing that suggested you might not be.

That's a shame about your chatbot. People do get paranoid about things on the internet at times, sometimes this is justified but other time it can be because they do not understand. Oh well, i bet you have many other projects planned for the future? :)
    Nice to see you again! My battery is law, I can't answer properly, I apologize...

The laws represent what the society wanna stand for, what the society wants since has already agreed that something is or isn't right/good. Of course, perhaps, people cause fewer criminal acts if they see that there's an effective police and more-and-more people won't respect, there'll be more-and-more cases with more targeted people it if police don't intervene, but I guess that rather of them behave right just because they think it right (what they speak all the time). Especially in the west, we all the time hear about a democracy, human rights... but nobody sees something like what we talk about.

It's not just about fairness, equality, and the moto (don't destroy what doesn't attack you). It's one of the main points of the World Bank, this is what the west advice to the developing countries and even a condition if they wanna get a loan. It's hard to imagine that a society can get ahead without an inequality.

Yep, the chatbot is back in 2-3 weeks, while I'm currently busy with university (it's not for free), I've to earn more money, etc... I would call a paranoia if you sit (somewhere), then a kid sit 1 meter far to you and a young woman behind you starts to scream (Jesus, he can the kid!!! :) Other projects? Well, I've to manage together with a work for someone else (for money). I just finish a scrawler that could be interest for you, helpful.

Enjoy your holliday

edited August 2018
    P.s.:
    I'm back from France and having an access to the power network : ) I hope things are fine on your side.

Yes, you're right, it's possible to deem it as a discrimination. After racism, fascism, and Nazism, it's another widely adopted word into legislative in the consequences to the Bretton Woods Conference (which gave birth the World Bank) designed to stabilize the world economics and introduce an equality after the genocide of a white nation (European Jewish), and other huge loses elsewhere (rather in blond provinces like Saint Petersburg which is blonder than German countries). Surely, everything isn't about a racism, but can be a Nazism, or nationalism (and fascism).
    In another consecutive manner, they fight against discrimination because it hugely decreases GDP. For example, a time ago in the EU/US countries, females mightn't work in rather professions, or get an education and it's still present (somewhere in the world). It very weakens the GDP (gross domestic product) and, too, if people misrepresent disabled people (it doesn't have to be gone 12 yrs ago like in the case of someone)... It's about the same. Try to run own business and the government even gives a tax deduction for advertisements (expenses), meantime, there'll be people causing financial damages, speaking that It's not possible (for a disabled/or whatsoever) and there's no business unit (misrepresenting "anti-ads?"). Perhaps, as a self-employed, I can have experienced it...

In a transparent manner, I was interested in what/who you meant while I've never heard/read that I discriminated any Slovaks and, for example, imagine an unfair public hearing where one (of two sides) doesn't know what's going on and the second antagonistic side gets more info than is entitled to know. But if it's not the case, if you meant it in general because there're no facts that I asked for...  Thnx that you made it clear.
    Well, once I just helped a foreigner traveling via Slovakia (working in a Vienna's hospital) to reach a station (because didn't have any map/GPS and didn't know the way, so I'd to go with her). Next day, there were people talking that she's a prostitute (because she's from Ukraine, she tried to talk on me in her language). Or my wife is from Japan (where with a higher edu, she's earning more and spending less than in the UK. She'd be richer in Japan). Of course, for some people, it's hard to recognize between Asians, so for some, maybe Thai? Two people asked me. I think these are good examples of an applied discrimination that you mentioned.

Yep, languages... I've got an inner look at that. Perhaps, It's hard to say that the vast majority of the people coming from abroad are happy with it, especially the people those came to learn your language or/and experience an incredible inefficiency in teamwork activities.

Actually, what are your plans for the future? You look very suitable for an online support and similar roles, additionally to the scientific.

Hello. :)
    Are you happy to be back from France now?
    Sorry for the very late reply and thank you for your patience, i have taken on more carer duties so been busy.
    I had a nice break, my children get on with my boyfriends children so that's good. My family are going to go to his again for a longer time soon.
    I started a forensics course last week and enjoying that, so it looks like my plans for the future might be heading towards forensics, i really hope so anyway. I am struggling a little more than usual with this course but hoping to get my concentration back with practice and some improvement of memory, i wasn't able to attempt a course at all until now. Thanks for the earlier conversation asking what i would like to work in without restrictions as it made me think about doing this course.

Yeah they are good examples of discrimination. I have a friend who is korean but everyone presumes she is chinese, some people are racist to her and don't even know what her nationality is.

I agree on the crimes thing, the police have been cut/under-funded and there is a lot more crime now because of that and other things put in place by the government. For some reason being a racist is becoming more acceptable these days too, not sure why. :( Maybe because people are not happy any more and need someone to blame for this.

Hope you get your chatbot back online and running nicely. I still haven't sorted out where to send my DNA too, just been so busy here lately but i will try and look again before next payday. I don't need a scrawler yet but thanks for the offer.
    edited August 2018
    Hi dear, there,

Nice to see a message from you. It looks that it's never gonna end and we write forever : )))) After, when the company cancelled the whole flight, I stayed in France a few days longer : )

It's very nice to see that your life still works, you don't give up in your studies, or personal matters even if you face a lot of troubles. It seems like a strong personality.

Perhaps, I don't write anything new but try... You know, what doesn't work for healthy people (because can't overreach some levels of neurotransmitters those are already produced a lot) rather works for you. What exactly is your issue (if I can ask you, it's not my matter so I ask for the permission). Nevertheless, for focus, try L-theanine. It works in a combination with caffeine. Caffeine doesn't work very well in high dosages because stimulates a brutal production of cortisol. L-theanine blocks cortisol receptors and you reach the focus. On the other hand, you quickly spend choline. However, it's not gonna cause side effects if you take supplements delivering choline like in the case of healthy people. I mightn't take it because of side effects, you can. I may not take the brainbusters because 1.) it doesn't work (usually doesn't have any effect on me), 2.) it causes side effects like headaches and slows down the brain in a long run, not short. For you it's different.

Well, so have a good luck! I'm happy for you. Also, I make 2 exams in this Saturday : )

Perhaps, they're busy, but once, I'd seen a police officer in a UK restaurant called because one guy told one other that he's a gypsy and another a "**" Jewish what, in both cases, it was interpreted as an anti-semitic attack, verbal abuse motivated by a racial hate and "harassment". I'm sure, if I make just 1% of that what I got from others then I'm in a prison (in any country). I hope that the UK police works for all the same.
    Your hypothesis is the same as that one from the Bretton Woods Conference and perhaps it's a very often reason, meantime... If I look a few years back, I see my first big blamer speaking that "I play on something", "I'm not a man", etc and later his friends (like here in the background, or here, and I skip the really good : ). He was a recidivist arrested 5-6 times and 4 times in 6 years sitting in a prison for some of the heaviest crimal acts. Perhaps, he was a bit proud for the prison (in their eyes, a man-like feature). Later, other people thought I'm a homosexual because on many places, they told that "I play on a man". Others, many of the worst of the blaming people reached only a primary school education and uni was very rare between them but happened). Another, he was educated but the first day he came to London, he thought that it'll be a great fun to meet new neighbors, make friends dressed in a suspicious uniform (that's how we saw him the first time). This was the most common kind of blamers. I think that some people had just a hard life and mightn't afford any education, or in general, it's their matter and I don't mind but how they compare others? On the other hand, when I often meet one family, neighbors having a kindergarten discussing "gypsy-like" people then I'm not sure that this has anything in common with the falling economy because, in fact, we (together, I and wife) pay a £1K/month on taxes rather spent on them (and the police officers). I didn't break a record but I've worked and studied more than they do have (perhaps, they'll not agree I did at all that I moved from 3rd class in a primary school). I might be for 12 years on a benefit but choose a normal life what I guess they don't (I might apply for a "retirement" when I was sick, it doesn't matter that I'm healthy now). Other, my EU ex-college, she took a 40K of a student loan for uni fees and with a smile speak that leave the country straightaway when finish the school (it's not an accident, a lack of money, inability to pay... she just plans to leave 40K of debts and blame others for any pence). Like... Really, right these people? I think it's also connected with criminal tendencies and complexes.
    I don't really think that we can generalize it for blaming because of the economy, but surely you made a good point and it's one of the reasons.

Imagine a web crawler which checks 500 pages found in Google instead of you, thus you don't have to read it all. If you read one page per 2 minutes then it's 1000 minutes or 16 hours and 40 minutes of saved time.

The bot will be ready soon... Thnx.

Have a nice day,
    J. Vysvader
    Hi. Good luck for your exams today, can't wait to hear your results if you'd like to share them.

Lol, probably we will never stop chatting, although i have lost touch with a lot of friends online over the years for one reason or another (mostly by not having a way to keep in touch when a site does not exist any more). It's always nice to have friends to talk to.

Don't really have a choice in trying to continue with life but thanks for the compliment, i am overall happier that i have taken up more duties to fill my time and they are not physically affecting me too much right now as i've learned to be careful and listen to my body. I have CPTSD, this means i learned negative coping mechanisms from being young and so i struggle to use my brain at times, i used to have a permanent 'brain fog' until developing a pain condition and now the pain seems to have formed a better connection with the memory part of my brain so this is good in a way but also i still 'tune out' a lot and struggle to concentrate because of habit i think, hopefully with practice this will improve. I may be lacking in nutrients though as i often forget to eat or just don't feel hungry, i never forget to drink coffee though haha. My physical consdition is spinal stenosis, this causes me to be unable to move at times and i have lost some body functions, if i am not careful i also end up in a lot of pain, overall my quality of life is not physically good at this time but i'm waiting for operations that may improve this. Mentally i am improving all the time.

Not sure what Bretton Woods is? I'm not educated in finances and don't even understand why we would need something to monitor money and exchange within the different countries, sorry. But i do believe that people aren't so greedy or inclined to crime overall, i do know a lot of philosophy and see that people have morals they sometimes do not know they have or are not aware of.and sometimes get carried away or maybe will just take because they can and they don't respect the giver. It's sad that someone would help another out and that person doesn't care to fill their obligation afterwards but this happens a lot on life i notice, people can justify their poor morals easily but as a nihilist i can understand this because there are no morals really, only the ones we implement as a social contract. If people break those then we get to choose to change the contract also if we desire. People tend to be happier when giving also, this is deemed a psychological fact from many studies, yet so many want to be selfish and i do wonder if this makes them happy? Or maybe they give and others only take and so their side of the social contract is not being upheld and this causes distress too?

I am sick of google search, it acts like the person using it is an imbecile i think.Throws up all kinds of results not exact enough for what you were searching (hopefully this is not my fault or i am the imbecile ****) but it used to find things better and more accurate ages ago.

Again i am excited about your exam results and hope you got what you wanted. :)
    Laugh my a off is censored,i did not swear at you btw
    edited August 2018
    Hiya,

Thnx. there're no results (yet, and anyway...), but you can check the attachment on the bottom about the overall academic performance at all times till the last term. To be honest, I don't assign a big weight to grades while there's no further plan for how it can help. I'm in the honor list but does it say anything if now, I'd be around D? I don't think so. In the end, the guys with Ds (now) will get the same job, maybe even a better job than I'll have. All know that employers don't mind. It doesn't really matter what's the results.

Well, perhaps, you've got something common with computer scientists (2th attachment).

Bretton Woods? Don't worry, probably, you're gonna enjoy to write 3-6 sites of assays (per week) and read materials for all book about the IMF, World Bank, and other organizations related to human rights, development, or (partly) environmental science. The chances are, it's gonna be included in your future modules like this one, for example (it's underserved as a general edu). You're not educated in finances and I'm neither, but you might've heard about the UN and their human rights because the Bretton Woods Conference was the first meeting of the UN in the aftermath of WWII and creating a stable organization officially dealing in their behalf (the UN).

Well, so you do or don't see a correlation between criminal acts and the tendency to cause it, but either way... Do we actually discuss that it's right/good if people breach the laws? Or is it just OK if they think it? Does it actually mean that we can do it? Why? Because of subjective views, philosophies, or no respect? You study a forensic science (it's not a philosophy, science isn't a philosophy). Perhaps, there'll be hard moments full of blood and other things in front of you, you're gonna be a closely connected to your cases and sometimes, you meet the victims. Is it what you consider to say the victims? Something like: "the people don't have criminal tendencies, they just attacked you because they don't have a respect or the same philosophy"? Well, we can change a "contract" but "contract" is a double-bound agreement between two sides, so one side needs to give a notice to the victims that they're actually not gonna be under the "contract", or can "withdraw" so separates (then victims don't pay tax for the police, govt, and anyone else... but either way, still may not be under any attack).

I agree with you, the social system is multiply bounded, not only for "someone" breaking the "contract". To be honest, even in my case, once 6 yrs ago, I got £200 from your govt and some other help... waw. Meantime, for that £200, I paid £30K in taxes spent almost all on others, my wife paid around £40K, and that's a case of a lot of other people. I know that from this money are financed charities (they're rather financed from taxes) and benefits for many people those can't work, or have great families. I seem to think that the vast majority of people takes it like this... and, also, I do, however, I don't see a reason to be pissed off.  Only one detail, I know people who would like to select who'll get it and not, usually on ethnical background or country of origin, not about the returns, none see returns. To compare, what do you use to hear about Chinese? Are people afraid about benefits and jobs? I saw stats from the border agency, etc... In a year, in the UK was 90.000 studying kids of rich Chinese. As foreigners, they pay extra for the schools and in fact, if they'd from day to day all leave, some of the "college cities" (usually, the cities are small) would easily bankrupt, everything in the cities.
    But when we change "contract", we equal it, either way.

I think that you're right, they train their pubertal AI on the search engine and are having some troubles with the big data getting still bigger (Google try to save on the processing power). I've got the same experience, become negative in the recent year. The result is more and more related to popularity rather than some promised relations between searched subjects.

I hope you choose globalization or environmental science as your elective module :) Actually, globalization is simple to compare with your biology, etc. A lot of reading and writing, but still fewer than you use to do.
    :smile:
    I think mostly exams don't matter either as well. Most average jobs anyone can do and the boss only cares that the person turns up to work every day. My son is going to college to specialise in construction and building but i don't think he will do very well unfortunately, his older brother did well doing the same course from a younger age but he is capable. it's great that you have an honors, you might be proud of that?

Lol i may be caffeine addicted yes, that 2nd picture did make me laugh. I haven't done any studying for a week now though, just finding it hard to get motivated probably because i have had other things that needed to be prioritised.

No i wouldn't enjoy reading up about all that stuff about Bretton lol, but i have heard of the UN and i did used to very interested in human rights, i'm not sure what the UN does though as they seem to investigate things but nothing they investigate seems to change? Are they maybe guidelines that can be ignored?

I feel like most people want to be good people, especially when it comes to laws and societies rules. There are people though who will break the laws because they do not care or their circumstances dictate that these laws are not fair or just, the people who do not care have probably thought in their head that the rules do not benefit them either. You say you paid a lot of tax but people with even more money than you will feel entitled to keep their money and probably pay less taxes than you so they will ensure this happens, this is not fair but they have justified that it is their money and do not care for the consequences of only taking from society and not giving back to it. So yes some do not respect the people of their society they are benefiting from. We are forced to pay taxes on everything we buy from these people too, and on wages if employed by them (and earn enough to even pay tax), and then the person organising this does not pay theirs, i don't agree with this personally.
    I think breaking laws changes society, this may be beneficial for some people but not for those who want (or need) the laws in the first place. It's quite complicated as to what a society should even be, some people choose not to participate in certain communities within the whole of a nation, i doubt that any nation could work if all the people in it had just one community that excludes others anyway so this is not a bad thing in my eyes. Mostly everyone needs to find 'their people' and feel like they fit in somewhere and a community rather than a nation will do.

I think it was great that people were coming to this country to study,  it's quite an honor that our education system is seen as something to achieve or obtain, and of course extra income for the country is good too. I do know the government is trying to cut back on this and deny people an education (even for people born here as well) and now most free courses are vocational studies that you used to get paid for as a job but instead can be on benefits to do this without a wage. Even when i was young i was employed in catering and ended up doing unpaid catering work when the place i worked in closed down, had no wage then and just benefits and they expected me to pay tax on this for some reason.

Hope you're having a nice weekend there, here is not so bad and i am not too bothered about not being able to get my brain to work today.
    Hi, thnx for your reply and I apologize for the late answer.

Is it that one activity of a manager that you see (if it's the only)? No, I don't feel a pride, it'd been consciously expected, and it's not the purpose. The top is on PhD (not where I'm now). Under common verbal attacks and discrimination causing an incredibly negative and misrepresentative reputation, it's not a pride. Oppositely, in the whole picture, I face a savage degradation. It's more like when you try to newly build a burnt, ruined, and flattened life, you're just staying up from an ash.
    I don't know your son, but Einstein had got worse grades than your son (if you think that Ds aren't good), so like...

Is it good/right to forget and breach the law? I don't ask what people wanna be and why criminals are criminals, I ask that is or isn't good/right a crime and what we want in the streets. The laws are created democratically according to the voice of the people through voted representants of the people. Please, explain to me, how the people see it as unfair if the laws protect people from harassment, verbal abuses, discrimination, and many other forms of anti-social acts? Shouldn't laws dictate to don't bad things? So, what the police is here for? If it's like that then why we pay for the police, for what? The police is here to protect victims of criminal acts, yes?

It's nice to see your interest in it : ) UN? Guinness? Just the world bank has more politic power than many countries.

Oxford and (or Cambridge?) offers many laboratories for students' own researches/businesses immediately when they start to study and very helps to get a job in their field (during the study). This sounds good even for someone had never planned to study... Yep, you're right, we'll see what's gonna happen to the university cities without the flow of money from Asia. One friend of mine, he used to accept 2 weeks of experience days, so he also worked for free. Later, he found out that these "employers" never wanted him after the 2 weeks, they each time just exchange for another a new free guy to squeeze.

Well, I checked it and it's not 30K, perhaps only a half in my case, but still 40K for my wife. When you make some more hours, you finish paying 3-4 times higher taxes (even with a ridiculous salary). + council tax, a bit from self-employment, etc...
    This is how it goes in London, how you get high taxes (500/month, NI+tax) belong a small salary (a representative sample, example of a week payslip that is like a twin to many others):

I hope you've a nice start of the week
    Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
    Hi, i ignored the first reply as i see you wanted it deleted, to delete i think you have to choose the flag option at the bottom of the post and just ask for it to be deleted (maybe give a reason why but i have never used it myself so don't know).

I'm sad that people have been negative to you, discrimination is supposed to be illegal but of course unless someone enforces those laws then it is not. I think it takes witnesses to stand up with you and take your side also, something many are not willing to do unfortunately as they fear also being discriminated against or having some kind of bullying happen to them.
    It's good to see you have done well despite this. Just completing the course is dedication. :smile: I hope you are feeling ok right now.

My son is very good at thinking and being philosophical, he also has a lot of empathy and that makes him depressed at times when others do not have the same or if he sees suffering, but he also has no good memory like myself. He actually has a worse memory as he does not know all the months of the year and things like this. I worry about him at times for not having such basic skills but i think he will be ok. He could probably stack supermarket shelves no problem, but build walls i think he will fail at so i am worried this course will knock his self esteem down. He is willing to try other courses and is preparing for that if this one fails so that is good as he is being realistic.

My thoughts on laws are that they are there as social constructs basically. They tell us there is a way that a society expects everyone to behave and if we do not behave in that way then we can be removed from it. This is in theory of course as there are not enough prisons to put every criminal inside them, and of course many people break laws but there is no proof that they did break them and so they do not get removed or even punished, and then some people can get away with crimes because they have enough money or status to, and some have issues that mean they could not control themselves and so that is taken into account. Laws do help to enforce that the people obeying them are in the right even if the laws themselves do not make sense (being homosexual was once illegal, and so many cisgender married couples obviously felt they were doing the right thing despite being gay is not harmful to anyone).

To complicate this some laws must be broken for your own or others safety or well-being, and you may or may not be punished for breaking them, you are likely to be shown some degree of leniency for doing so though.
    The police exist to enforce laws, in that they arrest people to be judged by a court, nothing more than that (they do have some temporary actions they can take and enforce but nothing as much as what a court can do). Sometimes they can refer you to other services that help you but they don't actually have much authority, pretty much the same as you and me except they are specialists in arresting people, gathering evidence, and organising for them to be referred to a court of law.

Laws are supposed to be there to create a fair society where every person is free from harm, yes. The police cannot  enforce them though, courts of law do, but the police are usually the first place to go if you would like to see someone end up in court for committing crimes. The police can basically only ask for compliance and then choose how to (legally) act if you do not comply.
    So, in my lengthy opinion, i do think it's ok to break some laws and sometimes it is necessary. It's better to change them but sometimes you do not have the time as it can take decades for society to catch up with progressive thinking.

Most people would say racism is wrong, and all forms of discrimination, whereas those with black and white thinking will not. I am on the side that thinks discrimination is wrong, as most people will agree i'm sure. It took breaking laws to stand up against apartheid for example for this to eventually happen legally. if Rosa Parks had not sat in a 'white persons seat' and remained there then maybe there would be less racism today, or maybe they would all still be shoved to the back of a bus and treated poorly because nobody took a stand and took the law into their own hands? She was arrested for that 'crime' also. So here we can see that laws and the police do not always protect all citizens. But breaking the law changed a lot of people that day and they boycotted buses because of the racist rules, so the bus companies were punished for obeying the law and the people of colour were looked at as being treated unfairly since the rule came out. This is where i think crime is a positive thing, when things are unfair and the rules are made in someones favour that impacts on anothers right to be treated as a human being.

We are stupid if we do not want to help other people become educated,but like i said we do not seem to want our own people to be at this time so that's just what our country has decided is not a priority that benefits this government for some reason. I didn't know that about university laboratories, you have a lot of interesting and useful information.

I had the same thing on my YTS course, the last people training me never employed anyone and just kept hiring more trainees, they actually got prosecuted for it (well known, highly profitable, british company, probably can't name them publicly).

Hope things are well for you? I am going away to do more caring, taking a night off from my usual caree first and then will be looking after them both, It should be an enjoyable week for me. I hope your time is just as pleasant. ;)
    edited August 2018
    Hi, I flagged it (yesterday) with a nice comment but moderators didn't react. Either way, you've made a good point.
    I didn't complete, I'm only before the middle of the study against Bachelor's degree, so I've to wait one year for my study in data science against another degree. You're too optimistic. It's with a delay (I got a break after my high school), however, it goes speeded up, progresses faster (if grades are good, they allow to take more subjects and finish sooner). Actually, it goes in a double speed.

We talk about the laws implementing the human rights and I still ask if is/isn't good/right to breach the human rights. That's the topic.
    I'd been one of the youngest persons watching the revolution that broke the communist East-block from the point of a view of an activist (Germany and other countries followed later), I used to volunteer for non-govt organizations, and there's a bit more, however, I still don't have any idea how I can connect it in the 21st century with a crime and especially, what's the association between rebels and our topic. Actually, I may imagine how it's to live in an apartheid, separated from the majority because I experienced it. Nevertheless, I didn't break laws.
    Any procurator has got the duty to initialize, order investigations and bring it to a court anytime knows about a breached law (also without any victim, in his/her name) and other police officers are also supposed to act.
    Yep, they don't pay if they've never been planning to start with and have to give you extra heavy work, more than is normal, to make it difficult to find an error as an argument. You went still better if you got some money from govt. The only what I got from my govt was a slavery in an army, I worked for free. Also, like others of older Eastern European males, I've been mandatory serving in an army. Things like security came later (when my mother said me that she found an amazingly paid job and I should come from abroad, but it wasn't : ) where I'd to do exactly the same job like we did in army, a traffic control (under cameras, on a private land owned by the U.S. security which the drivers wanted to enter and each one gave a signature that agrees with it).

I hope you enjoy and everything will go fine.
    Best regards,
    J. Vysvader

Haha, sorry. I get so confused easily sometimes. I did think you had completed the course. Last week wiped me out, i needed a couple of early nights, lie ins, and painkillers to cope, feeling a bit better today though and woke up nice and early again, still tired so going to keep my message brief here. I get a proper break soon and should be back to chatting as usual (much needed).

Sometimes you don't even need laws to bring someone to court, under civil cases you can sue for losses. Of course this won't mean reparations under law (or that laws will be made to protect people) but sometimes being financially penalised can be enough to make changes in attitude or the way things are run.

That's interesting that you saw revolutions, i have seen riots (not the same thing i know) and think they don't really change anything but understand when people feel helpless they may also feel a need to act.

Hope you are well and i missed chatting
    I'm going to accept that i cannot do as much as i want to yet.
    edited September 2018
    Hiya, nice to see you once again!

No confusion, I study against a university degree, not a certificate of a passed course competition. Completed a course? Not the program, so which one? I take 2-3 courses (modules) per term + outsourced ICE credits from other institutions. How is it coming that your son is such emphatical and has a terrible memory? Even non-autistic heterosexual males score 1/2+ higher on AQ tests than females. No wonder, he has got an extreme male brain, inability to lie, imitate others, read mimics, read minds of people, and not the best EQ in general. On the other hand, his long-term memory is supposed to be better than our. Of course, logically, a ''normality'', a normal brain doesn't project any abnormality like a talent. I hope it didn't insult anyone. I passed via 4 medical practitioners before I was sent to the army + a representant of my village together with a commision (the primator that reportedly knew me, said that I was normal... you know, they don't give a fully working weapons in hand of disabled, or even a bit slower boys) and more psycho-tests after the army... So if there're no symptoms, how much symptoms of Aspergers' symptom can have? No visible, just some traits. I'm not one of the Aspergers' talents : ) I study one of the hardest programs, English is neither my first, second, nor third language, I study for full time, do it faster (take more courses), work at the same time (while other students don't, or do a part-time), and face a lot of personal problems taking my focus... and I do it on better grades than is the average (even for the easy programs). I don't have memory problems, but ''your son'' should've better. Do you think it's realistic that ''your son'' isn't able to make a super-easy course just because of his memory which should be much better than others' including mine, or your? Yes?

Did you see riots? What and who did they fight for with? Desperates riots fighting against a powerfull government giving an open message, trying to make themselves free after the communication failed? What did you exactly see? Footbal hooligans making damages for a fun, or nationalist (any of the sides)? Left wings attacking police trying to calm fighting sides? Or what else it was? Dunno, then I'll quess what's the hot topic. Did you see antisemitic riots? Or friendly Croatian proud on his partisan ancestry aplausing anti-Jewish and anti-Gypsy speech, befriending with someone starting with the slogan "for polite people, for polite Slovakia":))) but all the time seek by police, leaded by the charged government? No idea what you've seen... You need to say particularly. If it's implicit then I've to blindly quess.

I'd already consulted it with lawyers yet before I came here and they told me that will be better chance to success if I take them to court for harassment and other criminal acts... On the other hand, if institutions like police don't act and if the misrepresentation will be once spread even via any govt institutions (minimally if they know/speak about), you can sue all country (in Brussel, for money, a lot, enough for a new house. No joke. Like e.g. Slovakia have already paid some people...). I might see myself to think about loses, fraudulent misrepresentation, and destroyed reputation (who'll employ a scientist with my reputation? My classmates with my grades already work for companies like Google, Intel, IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, and Facebook, but I... will be any at all? Dunno. So I do it as Jewish did in the last two thousand years on self-employment while they'd to create the job for themselves, to have any). The poblem with loses is only a symptom, but I've a long-dwelling problem with criminals breaching the laws against humanity, breaking the human rights what is the cause of loses (not just one of the symptoms, it's the root of it) and that's what I will have to deal with as first.  But nope, none can sue me. What might someone say? It must always start like: 'we did this and he (interpretable as: ''we breached the law'') and then he...'. Nope.

I missed it also. And I'll have to accept that all the problems I have are due to my inactivity, because I wasn't able to stop cause crime and need more actions.

:smile: Hi.

My son has mild learning difficulties, and (i suspect) his trauma related mental illness also doesn't help, depression can affect the memory too but i'm not sure how it would/does affect him exactly. His older brother has a really good memory and can recall just about anything, even from being very young, and amazes me with this. Nobody has really looked into why my son has MLD though and they just dealt with it, so we'll never know i think. Sometimes it's hard to work out yourself no matter how much introspection we do and so he hasn't been able to say why either.

I just remember the poll tax riots from when i was younger, they were quite mild in terms of violence but people did them nontheless, there were miners strikes also but i never saw these, both were against the government we have now. And of course there were the government protests in 2011 that turned into riots. There are a lot of protests every day in the UK but you don't hear of them, every weekend my local hospital has protests and tries to gain support against what the government is doing to the NHS (and the hospital itself).
    I think a revolution would be more ongoing and maybe more violent? I hope you're ok now.

I think you would get employed anyway as you seem really talented. But yes if you want to change things you have to take direct action and/or gain a lot of support, i guess you already know this though.
    Again not had enough sleep here, might be back later.
    edited September 2018
    Hiya, nice to chat with you once again : )

MLD like problems with misfocusing society, working in a group, understanding of idioms, phrases, etc... A-ha. With his prefrontal cortex (gray matter) in some particular activities, he is the only exceptionable case that can (in some activities) reach a peak of people having above average IQ (like 130+) even if his general IQ is normal and the hardest cases operate with a better memory because of the white matter connectivity and neuron counts. Mood disorders? Is it not more common in the better performing group, however, also in the group of the elderly just the moments before death. Depression, yea. LIke, low energy, sleepness... that's not good. Hm, coffe? He isn't supposed to be dyslectic, however, I'd dyslectic classmates in primary school... How are their lives now? There are emotionally unstable, but their quality of life or social and professional statuses (in whatever they do) are better than ours. I think that one of them will be once a Slovak president, he's very popular. Then, I'd another friend, she couldn't read but was amazing in math : ) She learned better than others, she just learned speaking noisy, aloud and it worked when she learned from a sound. Just, she'd never in her life read any book. There are many stories and he isn't comparable.
    feir said:
    I think a revolution would be more ongoing and maybe more violent?
    A revolution, a change of a govt holding the power? Like the Velvet Revolution? Or in general, system? As a change of the state or a current system, to revolve, it can neither flop from a crime to crime, lawlessness to lawlessness, inequality to inequality, anarchy to anarchy, dictatorship to dictatorship, nor savagery to savagery. That's not a change and what drives people dreaming, trying to introduce, bring nice manners, fairness, equality, etc... in their environment, to change a hostile society.
    That's not like the stories you watch on TV about the Syrian rebels (paid foreigners) and ISIS holding U.S weapons., revolutions in Africa, etc...
    feir said:
     I hope you're ok now.
    I didn't consider yet any danger, especially when see Snowden arranging your govt a trip to Strasbourg for breaching human rights, Slovakia, and others. I see some options. They multiple times splashed govts like the U.S. and U.K., their multiple intelligence agencies, all their lawyers, endless budget, extraordinary relationships, all the brave citizens attacking in thousands per one and, meantime I stay against some "riots" (how you call it). Of course

Nope, unfortunately, I'm not the magic autistic talent. Enjoy your sweet dream... 
    edited October 2018
    @feir

So thnx for the talk (it looks that you left), however, you see, it looks like that none else (except you) had anything to say (none joined us), that star[burst]ing, the "transparency" looks anyhow just not transparent. Perhaps, to be down to earth, without any evidence/proofs or legal arguments or anonymity protecting trolls and criminals, it's not much fun as to do it sneaky behind someone's back with a lot of fantasy. 

Take care, au revoir : )
    Just been really busy and then been ill twice in the past month, been trying to sort out my depression also. deep conversation is beyond me at the minute.
    edited October 2018
    No, I said thnx to you and while you're not a representative of someone else, then it wasn't about you. Oh, do we miss the wings? We just landed (for a time)... It wasn't deep, just exactly down to earth, based on the facts and about facts, talks about human rights, and enriched with a few of things that also the Aspies would say, not just I. Well, we didn't theorize, philosophize but also didn't enjoy trolling... We were very ground-based, nor deep, neither flying out of the reality.

OKay, I hope you're gonna be better with your health. Take care and also your sons ought to ;)

Best regards,
    J. Vysvader
Sign in or join us to comment.