Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

#MondayAnimalSupport: Share your stories and snaps with Scope!

LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
edited July 2018 in Coffee lounge
Does your animal support you formally or informally? Would you like to share your story with a picture and a sentence with Scope on Twitter?

We are sharing stories on our Twitter every Monday for #MondayAnimalSupport! 

If you would like us to share your story please send a short introduction, an image and your twitter handle, if you have one, to [email protected]
Liam

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,131 Disability Gamechanger
    My Dog Maggie  a colour long haired jack Russell is my excuse and need to get out three times a day. I can only get about on a mobility scooter and just upgraded to s more off roader one . Yesterday we covered 7.4 miles. My last scooter had no speedo this one speedo,clock and temperature reading. And 6.5 inch ground clearance on the foot plate but 4 inches on the motor.
  • LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
    Hi @wilko, Maggie sounds wonderful! Do go ahead and share a photo and a sentence with Scope on Twitter if you like! You can drop them an email with your photo and message at [email protected]
    Liam
  • EhitEhit Member Posts: 18 Connected
    edited July 2018
    My assistance dog in-training has her own Twitter Account, you can follow her at @AssistanceRey
  • LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
    Aww, there's some lovely photos of Rey on there, @Ehit! Do feel free to share some of them with our social media team if you fancy getting involved in #MondayAnimalSupport!
    Liam
Sign in or join us to comment.