Hi, my name is wanderinggal! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is wanderinggal!

Options
wanderinggal
wanderinggal Community member Posts: 18 Connected
Wonder if it's just me probably not . Finding the battle against authority to gain help and support , finding myself worn to a nubb . Other people I know they look happier since they stopped battles against them I've now shut the door . The LA there is no support as myself and my children are not disabled enough is this a joke they all have a private laugh at . Disgusted with them and Brexit mean I have no legal leg to stand on saying that it is legally required to engage my children in the community leaving them to vegetate at home means they are not out on the streets causing trouble . Point is I don't want them on the streets I want a community run youth group covering their needs of social life ,  interaction and inclusion !!!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.