Learning difficulties
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Who been diagnosed with this

sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
edited August 2018 in Learning difficulties
Like more information what happens  during a consultation am due for a home visit

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, do you mind sharing a little more information with us so we can try to help? What is it you're being assessed for? 
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member - under moderation Posts: 4,932 Disability Gamechanger
    Is this a consultation for PIP or ESA?
  • April2018momApril2018mom Member - under moderation Posts: 2,882 Member - under moderation
    What exactly are you being assessed for? Can you share more details with us? 
  • sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    edited July 2018
    I had learning difficulties in life with commication issues which i struggle with I.feel embrassed wen people says things  then I don't understand it I get upset because am struggling wen I was a child I couldn't speak til I was 6 I just ge5 by each day nothing I can do to change it. Got major issues with a lousy drs surgery in real wat a experiencing they breached the law.i Kant tolerate way drs treat me made a appointment with Dr to ring me yesterday she failed to ring me this happened twice recently 
    Also [name removed by moderator] told surgery i was self harming on Wednesday no Dr rang this happened last two occasions 
    March i asked for a dietician 5 mth now still nothing I Kant go on being treated like this best if I dont have a dr at all. There a woman has a attitude towards me wen I self harmed. 
    Today i had a call saying my medical reports are ready. Then I asked lady I had a dr call appointment yesterday she say she wasnt in so I Kant understand why she no investigate this fobbed of.no wonder I cut myself over the years 

Appointmet and my mr
    Mr but having a leanring disability Dr to talk to me at home. I have other illnesses to serious bpd self harming to so complex My health. My lawyer doin my mr then send it off 
  • dolfrogdolfrog Member Posts: 427 Pioneering
    Do you know the cause of your communication issues.
    I have auditory processing disorders as the cause of my communication issues
    I have a borderline personality disorder traits 
Sign in or join us to comment.