From 50 to 20 enhance? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

From 50 to 20 enhance?

april123
april123 Community member Posts: 137 Pioneering
Now they have finally acknowledged the mental side of moving around. Do  you think they will re look at the distance for physical side and move it back. 

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @april123 I would very much doubt it, I think you would more chance of seeing an elephant fly past your window than that ever changing back to the 50m rule.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• april123
    april123 Community member Posts: 137 Pioneering
    It will end up with mental/ Hiden having a access to mobility cars although they can physically walk, and people with physical mobility that carnt walk being denied. I am not saying before I get jumped on I feel anyone with mental/Hiden or physical that need mobility support we should all be helped.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @april123 I agree with you and all disabled should be helped in one way or another. But you did ask if the 20m and 50m rule would change, and I replied above, not to insult anyone. This Government doesent care about disabled people full stop.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    @april123 I would very much doubt it, I think you would more chance of seeing an elephant fly past your window than that ever changing back to the 50m rule.
    Yes, far too many more people would be entitled to it costing £billions more and high demand for a Motability car. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.