Dealing with Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia pain! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dealing with Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia pain!

moke1963
moke1963 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Does anyone have spondylitis and fybromyalgia my pain is so severe I am unable to cope with even moving?

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @moke1963 and a very warm welcome to the community. I hope you find this a supportive environment to give and receive advice. I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Unfortunately, many of our members will be able to relate to this. What support do you currently have in place? I hope the community can come up with some suggestions for you- have a lovely day. If you need anything else then please do let me know :) 
    Scope

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @moke1963, and welcome!

So sorry to hear about your pain. Many of our community members have fibromyalgia, and I'm tagging in @suzieboozie, @Northernlass1 and @lissj44 who have discussed spondylitis in the past- hopefully you'll be able to chat!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.