Emotional support — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emotional support

Options
Bettyaref
Bettyaref Community member Posts: 6 Listener
hello every one. Hope you all are ok. 
Every time my son have epilepsy, I do my best to help him, after I feel extremely down , I feel pain in my muscles. It takes at lest two days to get out of that . I am wondering if anybody can gave me some advice how to come over that feeling?? 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Bettyaref, I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way. It sounds like quite a complex issue, so perhaps getting in touch with Carers UK would be worthwhile, to see if they can advise?
    Carers UK information, support and advice

We provide information, support and advice to carers. The information and advice we provide covers a range of subjects relating to caring including:
    • Benefits and tax credits
    • Carers employment rights
    • Carers assessments and how to get support
    • Services available to carers
    • How to complain effectively and challenge decisions
    You can email us or contact us and we will respond to your enquiries within 10 working days, although it can often be sooner.
    Our telephone helpline providing information is open on Mondays and Tuesday between 10am and 4pm - 0808 808 7777
  • Bettyaref
    Bettyaref Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for your respond. I am going to get some help from them. I am very happy to able to share my promblem with you all freely. Thank you again 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.