Cheerful — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cheerful

katiesara5273
katiesara5273 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I find that listening to music at full pelt especially 80s. Also comedy especially Lee Evans, Tape Face (if you haven't heard of him u tube he's so funny he certainly picks when I have a bad day)

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello   @katiesara5273   Thanks for say this I could not agree more.  Like my music and comedy.

Comedy sorry the old stuff.  Had the radio on and turn to Radio 4 have so many of the old shows and comedies to listen to.  Not many on TV now.

I have Classic FM all well most of the day. Up early even though I as a member of the community get hit hard by everything.

Have decisions go against me. Lose everything I have been used to. Have to be positive and think well I have lost and never going to be a winner.

At least can come on here find people to be uplifting and positive. Give me a excuse to be not be depressed any more.

Always think of others who struggle and strive and say we can be supportive and be friendly .Kind and be sensitive and add words of comfort.

Try to deal with everything . All of us have and got some sort of problem and issue.

Thank you for sharing and pleasure to meet you.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    How are you doing @katiesara5273

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • katiesara5273
    katiesara5273 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    OK just had 3 days of feeling sick, just caught up with my sleep slept from 8.30pm through to 10am this morning and starting to feel a bit better how are you? 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Laugher makes the world go round, well it helps and having a sense of humour certainly helps me break the ice meeting friends or strangers, while out on my new mobility scooter which has disc brakes on the front wheels people who comment on them get this answer. It’s a legal requirement to have when going on the moterway, you don’t go on the motet way do you, only to visit my daughter, got to wear goggles as the spray from the lorries blinds you. After a minute the penny drops, you don’t go on the motorway do you, no I don’t but it brings a smile to their faces.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.