Bad day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bad day

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Pls delete my account no longer want to commicate I don't like it on here 

Comments

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    edited August 2018
    Hi @Sam12,

Thanks for your message, and sorry to hear that you'd like to delete your account and that you no longer wish to communicate on the community. Is there anything we can help you with at this time to encourage you to keep your membership?

You have the option to remove all your content if we delete your account, but this can cause confusion on the community. Your posts and comments will be greatly beneficial to other disabled people and their families, friends and carers who may find your words valuable and comforting so please let us know if you would like us to leave your posts on the community when your account is deleted.

The community team are here to support you in any issues, so please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Liam
    Liam
  • sam12
    Am goin throug bad day worry how I manage til I get pip hardly anything to eat buyin stuff inpossible to make stretch. Am moving away very soon hopefuly this mth I be of line for bit. Need to get a fresh start new place  .got physcaitrist comin in the mornin. Been cutting am ok thou.had a chat with someone. I won't be talking to my gp I be no longer goin there .I leave account on Wen I get down makes me stop wat am doin. Some one people put things on here I struggle to read and understand it I scared o be judged
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, I'm so sorry to hear things are tough. Could you confirm that you'd still like for your account to be deleted? If so, I'll do that today! 
  • sam12
    Am still stayin.had a physcaitrist  fighting with me now I cut  in my own home
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
    sam12 said:
    Am still stayin.had a physcaitrist  fighting with me now I cut  in my own home
    sam please stay even if just to chat ?cutting is understandable i have a close freind who used to but with support from strangers chatting she stopped maybe it may help you to stay and post when you feel down xxxx
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Great to hear that you've decided to stay, @sam12!

I'm sorry to hear the appointment didn't go well. Is there somebody you can chat to like you did before? 
  • sam12
    Got bf in 45 min to ring.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    That's good to hear, @sam12!
  • sam12
    He only reason y I live other wise I wouldn't stay alive. Isolation no friends trapped in doors dwp don't care about us living on sandwiches daily Kant afford it.
  • sam12
    Unexpected moblity payment today standard rate  only 2 wk payment  still waitin other daily to happend and lawyer pushing for full mobility rate may b that call wasn't bad after all u Kant tell with the dwp 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, glad to hear some payment was made at least! Hope you're doing okay today :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Am ok. Hope to move  away soon new life new start. Getting a wedding dress to

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.