If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

May need to appeal, advice please

jules13jules13 Posts: 55Member Whisperer
hi guys still early days I know but today I have received a copy of my report, a few things I do not agree with, can someone tell me how I get an appeal ready and what kind of evidence I need to supply to go in my favour. For example the assessor stated I can’t lower myself independently into a bath but has only stated I need an aid washing (b) which contradicts what she said about needing help to lower in the bath? But how can I get evidence on this? Also she has put that I can walk 20 metres and no more than 50 but I stated the furthest I walk is into the doctors with my crutches and I need to stop twice walking in there which is about 20metres from car park. Again how can I prove this? 

Replies

• brodie1990brodie1990 Posts: 4Member Listener

hi so sorry you are going through this when I got my report back my assesser made up so many things it was just a sheet of lies , we got letter from my carer ,my daughter did me a letter and one from my doctor ,when you your appeal highlight the things that are wrong with your report and send in letters with your evidence I did and my got sorted I hope this helps and I hope you get the outcome you want

Sign in or join us to comment.