My Own YouTube Music Channels For My Own Music Creativity Live Compositions — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My Own YouTube Music Channels For My Own Music Creativity Live Compositions

Options
gigtryer
gigtryer Community member Posts: 18 Listener
I have Uploaded several of My Own Live Music Compositions, in the last two years, from early 2017 to August 2018- Now. Check out My Compositions. I haven't been well at all for a very long time, so have only managed to Upload stuff in March 2018- ish, that I'd recorded to Multitrack mp3 to make CD Copies of to give to some Friends, Acquaintances Including Library and Charity Shop Workers. Regards. Check out My Tracks; 'Capture To Pause', 'Soaring Skies',and from my Second Own Composition Channel; 'Not Kidding But Wrecking', 'Dangerous Games' and ''Corchestra On Reload', amongst All My Own Creative Live Completely Original Compositions. I'm Very Disabled. This is the efforts, (REGARDLESS OF DISABILITIES I HAVE). ENJOY! THERE"S SURPRISES!

I'm Live, On Live Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Drum And Bass Machine, And Vocals. ALL MY OWN COMPLETE RECORDINGS'. ALL MY OWN ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS. ENJOY! 

Comments

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @gigtryer,

Just to say that I've merged these discussions together so members of our community can follow the conversation.

This is great to hear! I'm a big lover of music myself and love playing the drums when I can. :)
    Liam
  • gigtryer
    Options

I'm Just One Of Billions Of People,Loading Their Own Compositions. Liam, Great You're Into Your Drumming. We Could Form A Band. The Drum Machine Will Have Been Replaced By Your Human Drumming...

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Ah, I've gone a bit rusty as I haven't played in a while! :D Best of luck with your music in the future, though! :) 
    Liam
  • gigtryer
    Options
    That's A Shame About Your Drumming Gone A Bit Rusty, Liam. My Drumming Is My One Non-Starter, I Struggle To Get Any Pattern Going, It's Like Clank The Plank; The Drum Machine Can Be The Saviour Again! Ok Robot, Do Your Stuff!!!!
  • Jazzguitar
    Jazzguitar Community member Posts: 180 Courageous
    Options
    I play Jazz and Classical and Rock Guitar!!!!  Drum Machines can be quite Complicated. Neville email nevillepearson1@virginmedia.com 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.