If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

be disable and gay

BazaladBazalad Posts: 15Member Connected
Hi my name is Barry Smith, and I am 39 years old with Cerebral Palsy, I am in a power chair and use a Lightwriter to, what is a communication aide to. When I am in my house I move around on my bum. I am gay and I personal feel we need set-up reship group for disability people.  

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,858Member Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Bazalad!
  • BazaladBazalad Posts: 15Member Connected
    Type y

How people who have Cerebral Palsy deal with relashionships in all type 

Who i am and how I am writing this 

Hello, I am Barry Smith and I am 39 years old, I have Cerebral Palsy which is a phyiscal disabillity, I am in a power chair and use a lightwriter to which is a communication aide. In this bite of writing we  

our comment
  • WaylayWaylay Posts: 804Member Pioneering
    I'm bi and disabled. A group would be great!
    I personal feel gay disabillity people needed to start something up, on scope liked a safe net. because many disable get hart.
  • ricky1040ricky1040 Posts: 79Member Courageous
    yea guys i just posted about similar situation and its a toughie. grindr is fun but its not the same as meeting people for real and getting to know them. 
  • wilkowilko Posts: 1,581Member Pioneering
    Yes, it’s not about what our sexual preferences but being accepted as who we are, a disabled person first who happens to be gay. Having ministered in the Gay christrian movement I know what problems bothe sexes have about being accepted in their Christian cummuties and churches. They have to live two separate lives while trying to maintain their religious beliefs and being gay. So being a gay disabled person should not and most not make you or us feel or be excluded from the rest of society.
    I personal thing people should be told about us
Sign in or join us to comment.