MR turned down — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR turned down

11faerie1
11faerie1 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
Hi, my Mr  to be be put back into support group was a no go. I rarely leave the house because of anxiety and depression and memory problems due to a past brain tumour.Assessor lied that I had done serial sevens tests. My doctor gave me letter stating my condition and in his opinion I wouldn't be fit for work any time soon, if ever.apparently  because I can look after 2 children even with a lot of help and I am not suicidal  I am fit to do work related activities....I am distraught at thought of going to tribunal, tho I will  do it.When decision maker rang asking did I have any more evidence I was flustered and didn't know if it was appropriate to say about lies on assessment.What are chances of winning a tribunal?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.