Recieved the Standard Rate PIP. Does this mean my ESA will stop? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recieved the Standard Rate PIP. Does this mean my ESA will stop?

EurekaGuy
EurekaGuy Community member Posts: 10 Listener
I recieved my letter from PIP today saying that I will recieve the Standard Rate. Does this mean that my ESA will stop.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EurekaGuy
    Welcome to the community! I am unsure therefore I don't want to give you the wrong answer. However another member of the community will know and will be in contact with you soon to answer your query. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EurekaGuy, PIP and ESA are completely different benefits for different things. I do not believe that your ESA would be affected, but I could be wrong.
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.