If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Money problem

AfzalAfzal Posts: 1Member Listener
Hi I get PIP a month £20 every week for my son and I don’t get much Universal credit cos my husband not allowed public funds and his not currently working I have no saving. Nothing IN my bank to keep on for rest of the month what can I do. 


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 14,951Community champion Disability Gamechanger

    As your husband isn't allowed public funds then i'm assuming he's not a British Citizen and the money you're claiming is just for yourself yes?

    As your situation sounds rather complex then i'd advise you to get further advice from your local CAB.
  • Angiebabes2410Angiebabes2410 Posts: 70Member Courageous
    I assume your husband hasn't been here long but i was told my husband would have been able to claim carers allowance for looking after me if he came here, try asking your local CAB or email them and they will tell you the best place to go as not all CAB have people who know about immigration issues and benefit loopholes . Good luck xx
Sign in or join us to comment.