So close to walking out of a job ! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So close to walking out of a job !

clairewales
clairewales Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Been at my job about six months after two years looking for employment and everyday is a struggle being a kitchen assistant in a home care as I’m deaf .
It badly run and I keep it wrong and got told off a few times but I always  needed  to be able to rely on someone to tell me what they are saying which do slow things down , yestaday the chef/boss called us and said we were terrible out there and need to focus and listen ! Now I’m a very quiet person and I certainly stuck up for my self yestaday which surprised me as it been building up ! So close to walking out but I don’t want to look bad ! All this time I’ve been looking for another job and it so hard find part time job and disablity job recruitment agency shaw trust for example can’t help unless you’re unemployed ? !!dreading going in today , I just want to leave !! 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.