im in esa support group,does anyone know how long it lasts — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

im in esa support group,does anyone know how long it lasts

veryconfused
veryconfused Community member Posts: 34 Connected
;) hi im in esa support group,does anyone know how long it lasts,bit of a silly question I know

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @veryconfused welcome to the community!

Unfortunately I am unsure, however members of the community will know and will be in contact with you soon to advise.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • veryconfused
    :):) thanks for acknowledgement ami2301
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    @veryconfused Just phone the ESA helpline and they will tell you when your next review is most likely to be, even though they can call you in for a review after 3 months of your award.

It will cause you No issues by asking how long you've been placed in the Support Group for.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• veryconfused
    also do I have to send fit notes?..they have written to send one although im in support group....thanks
    edited October 2018
    also do I have to send fit notes?..they have written to send one although im in support group....thanks
    @veryconfused If you have recieved a decision letter like mine here you should NOT have to send in anymore Fit notes, sick notes.

You may have recieved a letter just before your decision was made asking for one. The best way is phone DWP and ask, but I don't think you need to send one. I don't need too.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• veryconfused
    ah thanks for the reply,have sent fit notes every 2months and they have reminded me when due to expire?
    ah thanks for the reply,have sent fit notes every 2months and they have reminded me when due to expire?
    There you go all sorted regarding sick/fit notes.... Happy days??

Did you ever find out how long you was placed in the Support Group like I mentioned above.
    ⬇️

• veryconfused
    no I don't know,i think I better give them a call
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    They can reassess you at anytime for ESA and no, you don't need fit notes when in one of the groups. If this is a recent decision to place you into the Support Group then the letter you received may have been sent before the decision was made. The reminder letters are automatically sent out for the fit notes.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • veryconfused
    thanks poppy,its been nearly a year now but I have always sent fit notes in
  • poppy123456
    You need to ring ESA because no fit notes are needed once placed into a group.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • veryconfused
    :) lol will do...hence my name very confused
    @poppy123456 I hope your ok... I've explained all this in this thread what they need to do..?????? But you diden't read it❤️ Keep well poppy.

Please sign the petition in my signature if you haven't already. ?
    ⬇️

• poppy123456
    @Government_needs_reform oops so you did. I was just adding the part with the letter after the decision, didn't see you wrote that too.... my bad? -cleans glasses- ahh that's better, i can see properly now. ;) B)Take care!
    edited October 2018
    @Government_needs_reform oops so you did. I was just adding the part with the letter after the decision, didn't see you wrote that too.... my bad? -cleans glasses- ahh that's better, i can see properly now. ;) B)Take care!

@poppy123456
    God bless you poppy, I forgive ya? this time?? And maybe the next time toooooo?
    ⬇️

• veryconfused
    :) thanks for trying to help
  • poppy123456

@poppy123456
    God bless you poppy, I forgive ya? this time?? And maybe the next time toooooo?
    Phew, thank you! You're far too kind..sir :p:smile:
    edited October 2018
    :) thanks for trying to help

Your welcome @veryconfused me and poppy always act like this as were both on the same lines?? You take care now.

@poppy123456 always a pleasure you know that. Keep well I'm off to bed I'm feeling rough❤️
    ⬇️

• veryconfused
    :) take care and thankyou

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.