Howdy folks, anybody else with ADHD? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Howdy folks, anybody else with ADHD?

ratty78
ratty78 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Thought I'd introduce my self even though not sure what to write in things like this always think come across like I'm replying to a job advert? My names C-J
I have combined adhd with depression and social anxiety and also vocal ticks which sound like the cartoon character scooby doo which can be amusing and embarrassing in equal measures 
would like to chat other adults. With ADHD and or people with tics am fed up with so many people who don't know anything about me or ADHD spouting "it's just something that parents say when they can't be bothered discipline their children " or the classic when they find out I have ADHD oh I thought that was just a naughty kids thing "  well guess what yes I was kid once and now I'm an adult and still have it ? It's not all doom and gloom though sometimes it can help me see solutions to things that other ppl might not see because I tend to think more outside the box (or I'm likely to see something completely different and forget what the original problem was ?????

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.