MENTAL HEALTH HOW I GOT THE ENHANCED RATE FOR MOBILITY ON ONE QUESTION 12 POINTS — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MENTAL HEALTH HOW I GOT THE ENHANCED RATE FOR MOBILITY ON ONE QUESTION 12 POINTS

Options
pound1234
pound1234 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
I GOT MY REPORT fROM MY ASSER HE ASK ME DO I GET ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT.I EXPLAINED NOT A CHANCE AS I DONT HAVE ANY CONTROL AS TO WHEN I CAN GET OFF THE BUS OR TRAM I FEEl TRAP AND I WOULD START TO HAVE A PANINK ATTACK AND MY ANXIETY WOULD BE SO BAD I WOULD NOT BEABLE TO EVEN GET TO THE BUS STOP AS I WOULD BE SO BAD A# HE WAS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION I WAS CRYING WELLnSOBING IN TO MY HANDS I DINT NO THIS WAS A QUESTION I JUST THOUGHt HE WAS ASKING IT TO SEE HOW AND IF I GET OUT THE HOUSE WELL I GOT HIS REPORT BACK LAST WEEK AND HE GIVE ME 12POIMTS JUST ON THAT ONE QUESTION AND THAT WAS FOR MOBILITY SO I GOT THE ENHANCED RATE oN MOBILITY ON THAT ONE QUESTION IF ANYONE WANTS TO NO HOW I GOt ThE HOGHTEST RATE FOR MY CARE ALSO JUST COMMENT.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.